• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Do Consultant Promotions Ship?

You can track through the product adjustment page on the website. It will say the show number and the date it was shipped.
Pamperedgnome
I'm not sure if I'm in the right place, but I was wondering if someone could help me out. I'm new as of this month and I qualifed for the DCB and MFP promotion back in the middle of the month. However I have not received it.

When I called the Solution Center all they could tell me is that it wasn't shipped. The father's day promo shipped and I qualified for that a week after the DCB/MFP thing. On the promotion it says will ship when you qualify and the person I talked to just said she didn't know. I'm getting nervous, I really wanted to use it for shows next month and I wanted a little practice with it first.

Is there anyway to track when they ship out promotions?

Thank you for any insight.

Yes! Sign in to the web page as a consultant. In the right column, at the bottom under the "frequently visited links" section, click on "Product Adjustment". Agree to the terms. when you get to the 2nd page, click the link that says you do not know the show number. You will then be able to see the various shows/orders that you've submitted AND any incentives that have shipped! :D

Often times the flyer for the promotion will say when the items ship. In the small print, it will either say "will ship as earned" or give a date.

Sheila - you are the best. Even if nothing came up it's still nice to know how to do it. I have to say you seem to be a PC guru, a great answer for any question. Thank you so much.NooraK - I did read it and it said to ship as earned, but still haven't seen anything and solution center was able to tell me why it didn't ship. So I will have to try to find my patience (I know it's around here somewhere) and wait until next week and see if it gets shipped.Thank you both for your input.

I would call back and say that you need the DCB and MFP ASAP. Don't take now for an answer. Ask for a supervisor if you need to. Sometimes the second person you speak to is more helpful then the first.

Is there a way to actually track these? I know through the directions sheila said you can get the official "show number" but it usually has a G or something like that instead of C or K (catalog/cooking) for shows.
I'm just wondering how I can actually track it through fedex/usps.

1. When do consultant promotions ship?

Consultant promotions typically ship within 2-3 business days after the promotion period ends.

2. How will I know when my consultant promotion has shipped?

An email notification will be sent to you once your consultant promotion has shipped. You can also check the status of your order by logging into your consultant account on our website.

3. Can I track my consultant promotion shipment?

Yes, you can track your consultant promotion shipment through the tracking number provided in your shipping confirmation email or by logging into your consultant account on our website.

4. Is there an additional cost for shipping consultant promotions?

No, shipping for consultant promotions is included in the cost of the promotion. However, if you choose expedited shipping or shipping to a non-contiguous US address, additional fees may apply.

5. What should I do if I haven't received my consultant promotion shipment?

If you have not received your consultant promotion shipment within 5 business days after the promotion period has ended, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3girls
  • shinozaki
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
shinozaki
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies