• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do We Know When the Free Spring Product Will Ship?

In summary, participants in a November/December sell-a-thon who submitted 2 shows between 1-15 were eligible for free spring products. These products are currently being shipped and may include items such as a tower, BBQ tray, and changeover kit. Some consultants have already received their products, while others are still waiting. The new spring catalog has been well received, with its variety of recipes. Consultants are reminded to check their shipping status and contact home office if there are any discrepancies. Additionally, it is possible to earn pink products by submitting 2 shows under the consultant's name, totaling more than $150 each. Consultants are encouraged to take advantage of current sales and upcoming host specials to gather individual orders.
thumbs
Hello,

Not sure if this is posted in the right spot or not. I seached to see if this has already been answered but can't find anything.

In November/December if you submitted 2 shows from the 1-15 you earned free spring product. Does anyone know when this will ship and/or have any idea what the products are??

I want to purchase a few things now but don't want to end up buying something I have earned for free anyways.

Thanks,
Julie

you should be receiving them anyday now. I just got my SAT items today

I don't think deliveries will happen in PA today or tomorrow

Got mine today! Yours should arrive soon :)

pclinskie said:
I don't think deliveries will happen in PA today or tomorrow

yeah..I am pretty sure we will wait for ours :(

Mine came to Ohio today! The FedEx guy is awesome for working in this blizzard!

Thanks!!I am in Canada so maybe next week I can expect it. I didn't get my November show in on time.....errr I really want that tower.
I was going to buy the BBQ tray though, so I am so glad I didn't as I earned that one for free!!

I'm in Edmonton, and just got my box today!!! I love getting those sellathon and changeover boxes.
I hit the $2000 sales level, and did manage to get both the tower and the bbq tray - they look fabulous. I'm excited to try using the tray once bbq season hits again!
I love the new catalog - all the recipes in it will definitely be reason for people to hold on to it!
So I didn't get as much other stuff done today as I had planned, because I was busy going through my box!

I got mine today. Very excited!!

Mine still says it's arriving today, but I've yet to see a single car down our road....not thinking I'm getting it tonight!

i recieve mines today

I got mine today- I'm in NC. I got hte level for submitting the two December shows- it was the BBQ Grill Tray (love it!).

I just got my spring products today yes in a snow storm

I see where I am getting mine soon...but I don't see where the tower is...I can see in the adjustments the changeover kit and the bbq tray are being shipped together, but no tower...I am gonna have to call home office.

I don't see mine listed on shipping status yet. :(

No SAT products yet, but I did get my changeover box today :)

I got mine today too!! Woohoooooo!!!

leslieprichett said:
No SAT products yet, but I did get my changeover box today :)

My Changeover Box was inside my SAT products. You may want to verify with HO what is going on. My Fed Ex lady is so sweet. She asked me what was going on because she had been delivering little boxes all over town today! :) I ordered what I wanted that I didn't earn last night and it is being shipped tonight! Now that is FAST!

I am sheduled to get it tomorrow. No snow here.

I have a question and i do not really know which subject to put it into, but i hope i will get a quick answer for it here too.

I want to earn the pink products, submitting 2 shows by the 15th. So, can both catalog shows submitted under my (consultant) name, totalling a little more than $150 each? Within a few days of each other?

Thanks for any reply.

Zsu said:
I am sheduled to get it tomorrow. No snow here.

I have a question and i do not really know which subject to put it into, but i hope i will get a quick answer for it here too.

I want to earn the pink products, submitting 2 shows by the 15th. So, can both catalog shows submitted under my (consultant) name, totalling a little more than $150 each? Within a few days of each other?

Thanks for any reply.

YES! That's what I'm hoping to get myself. I'm just trying to gather individual orders - using the Stoneware sale plus the fact that stone prices are going up about 10% next month, to get some orders. I've got enough for one so far, just working on one more. *Plus the Feb Host special will be nice too!!!*

pcchefjane said:
My Changeover Box was inside my SAT products. You may want to verify with HO what is going on. My Fed Ex lady is so sweet. She asked me what was going on because she had been delivering little boxes all over town today! :) I ordered what I wanted that I didn't earn last night and it is being shipped tonight! Now that is FAST!

I earned level 2 on the SAT, so I should have a big box coming LOL :)
If it's not here by Friday, I will definately call. :)

I already own almost all of the host specials (except the grill pan), so i am not even interested in those. Plus at a $150 there is no free product even, so i just do a party for the orders and not the host orders. Does that make sence?

1. When will the free spring product ship?

The free spring product will typically ship within 2-3 weeks after the promotion ends. However, shipping times may vary depending on your location and any unforeseen delays.

2. How will I know when my free spring product has shipped?

Once your free spring product has shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number. You can use this tracking number to monitor the status of your shipment.

3. Can I track my free spring product shipment?

Yes, once your free spring product has shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to monitor the status of your shipment.

4. What if my free spring product hasn't arrived yet?

If your free spring product has not arrived within 2-3 weeks after the promotion ends, please contact our customer service team for further assistance. They will be happy to help track your shipment and resolve any issues.

5. Can I change the shipping address for my free spring product?

If you need to change the shipping address for your free spring product, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will do their best to accommodate your request, but please note that changes may not be possible if the product has already been shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RossDeb2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • Chefgirl2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • babywings76