• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do Most of Y'all Order the Checks From Merrill? I Was Thinking of

In summary, the author is thinking about getting checks from another company because of the high price of Merrill checks, but is happy with the product.
lisacb77
Do most of y'all order the checks from Merrill? I was thinking of getting some from another company b/c Merrill seems pricey, plus I don't like duplicate checks.

Is this OK to do as long as I put "Ind Consultant for The Pampered Chef" on it?

Merrill's check prices are actually not all that bad. I know that places like Current and Image Checks, etc have great deals for the first order... but then the check prices are just about the same for your next order... and this way you have the PC logo and pictures to advertise your BIZ ;) You can't send the logo out to any other company to put on your checks...

I got a new customer at the grocery store by using my checks! She had seen me with catalogs but I think it never clicked to her that I was a consultant until she saw the checks!!! Great attention-getter :)

I was thinking about getting those checks..... But I wasn't sure how well they worked.... or not for adverstiing business!!

I love my Merrill checks...the pics are so pretty;) And as mentioned before, the people taking the checks always seem to stop & look at them, then say 'hey pampered chef-I love it!'

Hmm, that may have helped me feel a little better about the Merrill checks. I use a credit card for most everything so I won't be using these much. Maybe I'll just wait until some commission deposits before ordering!

Oh and right, I knew about the logo deal. I knew I'd have to give that up if I went on the cheap!

Thanks...

I chose not to get the Merrill checks. I just used the checks that came with my checking account when I opened it (I opened a separate one with just my name on it to use for PC) When those were used up I just ordered from Current. They were cheaper than Merrill and I don't do a lot of business with checks - mostly debit card.

I got a business checking account through Bank of America. They give you a stamp and business checks where you can have "pride marks" on them. I got one with food. My checks have my name, doing business as myself and "Pampered Chef account" written on there. So in case someone makes a mistake and writes their checks to "Pampered Chef" I just add my name at the end of it and I have no problems cashing the checks.

I only use my PC checking account to pay my bills from my PC credit card. It makes it easier to keep track. Plus the itemized CC bill serves as a great "receipt."

I use the free checks that come with my checking account. Then, I take my "What's Cookin" stamp (from Nancy's Artwork) and stamp the middle of them. It takes a little time, but it doesn't cost me anything to do it and I can do it while I am watching tv. I get a lot of remarks/questions about it. I have been thinking about ordering the PC checks, but can't justify the cost when my bank gives me free checks.

I just use my free checks that came with my account, that I got when I opened by business account. I just asked the Bank to put my name on top and they put pampered chef underneath of my name. Makes it pretty simple for me!!!

I don't use alot of checks out of the account mainly my debit card. I can't justfiy paying that much for checks that I won't use that much!!

I wish I had gotten free checks! Nope, four lousy freebies.

I think the best deal I could find was Artistic. 2 boxes for $11 to start. We'll see what I decide after I see how my shows do this weekend! I am also not a fan of duplicates, so I wish Merrill offered singles.

lisacb77 said:
I wish I had gotten free checks! Nope, four lousy freebies.

I think the best deal I could find was Artistic. 2 boxes for $11 to start. We'll see what I decide after I see how my shows do this weekend! I am also not a fan of duplicates, so I wish Merrill offered singles.
I"m not a fan of the duplicates etiher, but I must say I love my PC checks. In the past, I used to have little cooks or something like that, but can't find them anywhere, I thought they were "Artistic Checks." I've gotten noticed by my checks and they did match and do match my current bus. cards, etc. I even called Merrill again today about if they had the other types of checks yet, and they keep bringing it up but until consultants send enough "complaints" about dup checks they're not changing, also for anything else to be on the checks like Driver's Lic no. or other items, they're working on it. :) I thought they were pricey too, but I sure don't mind paying a little to get more potentials customers/recruits. Many people will touch that one check :) The cashier, the office girls, the bank girls, etc. :)

I use the free checks as well. I don't see the point in spending the extra money when I don't write that many checks anyway.

I got mine from one of those company's in the Sunday Paper inserts. I went ahead and ordered 4 boxes b/c my 4th box was free. They will last me forever b/c I mostly use my debit card. But when I do run out I will just change company's and get the "first" order special from each of them and go through them all before I pay more at the bank!

Related to Do Most of Y'all Order the Checks From Merrill? I Was Thinking of

1. What is the best way to order checks from Merrill?

The easiest way to order checks from Merrill is by logging into your online account and selecting the "Order Checks" option from the menu. You can also call Merrill's customer service line to place an order over the phone.

2. How long does it take for checks to arrive from Merrill?

Typically, it takes about 7-10 business days for checks to arrive from Merrill. However, this may vary depending on your location and shipping method selected.

3. Are there any fees associated with ordering checks from Merrill?

Yes, there is a fee for ordering checks from Merrill. The exact amount may vary depending on your account type and the number of checks ordered.

4. Can I customize my checks when ordering from Merrill?

Yes, Merrill offers the option to customize your checks with your name, address, and other personal information. You can also choose from a variety of designs and styles to personalize your checks.

5. Can I track my check order from Merrill?

Yes, you can track your check order from Merrill by logging into your online account and selecting the "Check Order Status" option. You can also contact Merrill's customer service for updates on your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • sk8rgrrl99
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
DebtheCook
  • barbara_anne