• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Checks From Merrill

In summary, the checks got canceled and the person who was going to order them got a new checking account instead.
jessicafawn
Gold Member
Hello Cheffers,

So I was finally going to break down and buy checks from Merrill with all the Pampered Chef goodies on them. Went to do it today and can't find them... did they get rid of them or am I just being blind and can't find them?

Hope everyone is doing well.

How messed up for them to not tell us. What if you already get them and you would have got more? I was wanting to get them too and was like you thinking, I am almost out of checks maybe I will get them. That stinks!!

I may just be blind and not seeing them... I'm going to look again. Grrrrrr. :(

yup, their gone. I just did a search and the only thing that comes up is the check book cover... MAN!!! I'm so bummed. I wish I had ordered them earlier... maybe their changing them... one can hope right?

I think it has to do with the fact that they had old products on them... Maybe email them and ask if they will be coming out with new ones?

Just got off the phone with Merrill and they don't plan on coming out with new ones to replace the ones they used to sell. I'm bummed. :( I should have ordered them before... figures.

Something that may help is this...

I ordered "food type" checks from the check online type companies. On my address (top left side) I put my name, phone number, and website...then down at the bottom where you can add something where the memo part is about starting your own business...or you could say "never pay full price" or something like that.

Obviously, it is NOT the same as having actual PC checks, but it's an option!

Oh bummer...I like my checks!
Funny though, yesterday I noticed I have one check in one book that's a totally different picture...it's of a little girl in a swing! Weird!

KellyTheChef said:
Something that may help is this...I ordered "food type" checks from the check online type companies. On my address (top left side) I put my name, phone number, and website...then down at the bottom where you can add something where the memo part is about starting your own business...or you could say "never pay full price" or something like that.Obviously, it is NOT the same as having actual PC checks, but it's an option!
What company do you order from? I don't know if it breaks the rules if you answer, if it does, would you mind emailing it to me or PMing me with the info... Thanks. My email is [email protected]

Last edited:
I was waiting til I got rid of my current checks to order some. Day late and a dollar short, I guess.

Isn't that how it always works though.... Grrr... Now I'm looking at any check ordering company online that'll give me something food oriented. :)

I just opened a new Checking account of them. I didn't even get my free check (from the bank). Because i was going to order the PC ones. GRRRRRRRRRRR

What are "Pampered Chef Checks From Merrill"?

"Pampered Chef Checks From Merrill" are commission checks that are issued to Pampered Chef consultants by Merrill Corporation, the company's third-party payment processor.

How often are "Pampered Chef Checks From Merrill" issued?

"Pampered Chef Checks From Merrill" are issued on a monthly basis, typically around the 15th of each month. However, the exact date may vary depending on holidays and weekends.

How can I receive my "Pampered Chef Checks From Merrill"?

There are two options for receiving "Pampered Chef Checks From Merrill": direct deposit or physical check. Direct deposit is the preferred method as it is faster and more secure. To set up direct deposit, simply log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and enter your banking information. If you prefer to receive a physical check, make sure your mailing address is up to date in your account.

What do I do if I don't receive my "Pampered Chef Checks From Merrill"?

If you do not receive your "Pampered Chef Checks From Merrill" by the expected date, please contact our consultant support team at 1-888-687-2433. They will be able to assist you in tracking your payment and resolving any issues.

Are "Pampered Chef Checks From Merrill" taxable?

Yes, "Pampered Chef Checks From Merrill" are considered taxable income. At the end of the year, you will receive a 1099-MISC form from Pampered Chef that includes your total earnings for the year, including any commission checks from Merrill. It is important to keep track of your earnings and consult with a tax professional for any tax-related questions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gracie Stafford
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cook1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Intrepid_Chef