• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Struggling with Financial Issues - Prayers for Guidance and Decision Making

I pray you hear God's direction for your path.In summary, the conversation is about a woman struggling with financial issues and her husband suggesting she goes back to work at a restaurant instead of focusing on her Pampered Chef business. She is hesitant to go back to work and feels that her husband does not support her enough with her business. There are also some issues in their marriage and she is unsure of what to do. The conversation concludes with others giving advice and praying for her to make the right decision for her family. The summary advises her to carefully consider all her options and priorities and to listen to God's direction.
milkangel
WE have ben struggling with financial issues the last few months now. And i am n ot making a whole lot right now with pc so my hubby had told me that he rather me go back to work at the restaurant where i worked before my son was born insted of pc. but i feel as if i am scared to go back for being with my kids for so long. i feel that i can make pc work but he does not give me the support that i do need for it. It works but not enought money coming in from it at fisrt it was just a hobby but not he needs more from it and i am trying and pulse we have some differences in our marrage at the same time. so i am torn of which way to go. can you please pray that i might find tha right path to take. and what doyou all think i should do?

prayers being said.

I will pray for you but I definitly cannot tell you what you need to do. We have been tight for a bit now and yes I am still doing PC but I have also found a job that I dont have to pay day care.

praying for you.

I'm sorry you are in this situation, I know I would be devastated if I had to go back to work and PC were not enough. Praying for you and your family!

Can I ask why you can not do both? Dear, I have been there. A lot of us have been. I can tell you this, I am praying for you. Just remember, when you can be quiet and pray, listen hard. Also remember that the answer you get may NOT be what you WANT to hear but rather what you NEED to hear.
Going back to work but being very decisive, if you can, with your schedule may be the only thing you can do. If restaurant work is what you know, and your old place cannot accommodate a steady schedule so you can book parties once in a while, then maybe there is another place that might do that for you. This way, you can still schedule parties and work. Yes, I know it means more time away from you kids but this decision may make or break your family, financially and emotionally. It sounds like the real decision is your family and its well being or Pampered Chef. Don't make a mistake here. If your family does come first for you, you may have to go back to work. That does NOT mean you have to give up Pampered Chef. This a decision of the head not the heart. No being, and I am not judging but, selfish here. I know it is hard to give up what you want but that is not the issue here. What is the issue is your families well being. I wish you well and much hope.

Prayers said for clear direction.

John-(pampered1224) took the words right out of my mouth!!! Family comes first.....praying for you and your family together...

Take some time to yourself, relax, or have an evening out with the girls. When the immediate pressure to decide is relaxed, you will be able to see YOUR true path.
Prayers and blessings to you and yours.

John had great advice for you.

I would also suggest that you sit down and think about all your options.

Look at what you've done with Pampered Chef in the last few months. How many shows have you actually done and how much money have you made? I know you do a lot of booths - do you sell at them? How much do you make vs the cost of the booth? Do you need childcare to do the booths and shows? What is that cost vs what you make with PC? Is it something you like to do or is it something that is bringing income into the house?

Would you need childcare to do the waitress job? What would that cost?

Look at your calendar. Mark down everything your family does. When can you work as a waitress? When can you do PC? Do you have the energy and organization to do both?

Sit down with your husband and share all this. What is he willing to support? You've struggled for a long time with PC (from previous threads you've started). Is it something you both are willing to continue working through or has he/you had enough? Would you/he want to consider PC your "hobby" during this time - until things improve financially? Or has PC run it's course for you?

Only you can decide what you will do.

I agree with John.I do both ... as part-time as I do it (sometimes lucky to stay active) I am not really making a clear profit, and it sure doesn't equate to even 20 hours at minimum wage. It can take a long time to get going in this business. My recruiter does about as much as I do, has 3 small kids and a full time job that sometimes involves overtime. We both limit our shows to weekends. I personally will not do a show on a day that I work, nor will I do 2 shows in one day. It's rare that I even do two in a weekend.Think about it ... if your kids are in school, maybe you can get something part-time while they are there? I know somebody who works part-time in a school cafeteria and gets the same days off as her kids. She loves it and doesn't have to pay for day care.

i have found the awnser i have ben looking for this past weekend. when i was at a booth. i sold over 150 in cash and carry items enought for another show and 13 mabys for a show. and i have booked 2 from there and one is looking at her calandar and have one that rescedualed for oct and the others are in oct. plus a 2 recruit leads and maby more, just have to talk to them. so a pretty good booth at the fair. also another this is that between me and my hubby we have a few bugs to work out before i can think of going to work again. i mean that we disagree so much and have little arguments alot and a few other things. but one this is that i feel like my hubby do not know me any more to even suport me in some areas that i need. he was great in the beging and now something had changed in that area. so we have some things to work out right now before making any choices.

What is "Please Pray for Us"?

"Please Pray for Us" is a community initiative started by Pampered Chef to support and uplift those in need through the power of prayer. It is a way for us to come together and offer our thoughts and prayers for those facing difficult situations.

Who can request prayers through "Please Pray for Us"?

Anyone can request prayers through "Please Pray for Us." It can be for a specific individual, a group, or a general situation that needs prayers and positive thoughts.

How can I submit a prayer request through "Please Pray for Us"?

To submit a prayer request, simply visit our website and click on the "Prayer Request" tab. From there, you can fill out a form with your name, email, and the details of your request. Your request will then be added to our prayer list and shared with our community.

Can I also volunteer to pray for others through "Please Pray for Us"?

Absolutely! We welcome anyone who wants to join our community of prayer warriors. You can sign up on our website to receive prayer requests and commit to praying for those in need.

Is "Please Pray for Us" affiliated with a specific religion or denomination?

No, "Please Pray for Us" is open to people of all faiths and backgrounds. We believe in the power of prayer to bring comfort and strength to those in need, regardless of one's religious beliefs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• candiejayne
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
feefee04