• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

1 Change Needed/1 Not Sure About....

In summary, the newsletter needs to be updated to reflect the changes in products and the pictures for the HWC are different then what was in the newswire.
jbdowd0798
Gold Member
Hi Joy and everyone,

I downloaded my newsletter for October and noticed two things that need to be changed/I don't recall being.....

1) On the list at the beginning telling whats in the newsletter the second "October Special" needs to be changed to "November Host Special". EASY fix for us all! :)

2) I think the pictures for HWC are different then what I recall (my memory could be off too!). :rolleyes: They don't seem to be what was put out....did it change??????

THANKS! Just thought I'd let yall know.
Love TT!!!! :)

OOOOPS! Thanks Becky! I will fix the October to November :( Yah, another late night working and even though I proofread it twice, I guess I just didn't "see" it.On the HWC, here is the first paragraph from page 1 of the October CN. Did I misinterpret?
Get Them “in the Pink”
This month only! Call customers who’ve purchased Help Whip Cancer® products in past campaigns. Let them know that
select Help Whip Cancer® pink products are available through your Personal Web Site, and that $1 from each product sold
will be contributed to the American Cancer Society®. Tell them the offer is available only during October. Products for sale
(while supplies last) include the Help Whip Cancer® Clip, Pink Bar Board with Knife and Pink Kitchen Brush or Gloves.

Were there updated HWC pics out? I used old ones...

They have never officially released anything other than what was in that Newswire. They put the wrong names with the wrong pictures or something, so hopefully it will be given to us before October 1st! I want to get it out too!

Well, I figured the October CN would be the most accurate since it is the newest news out there... but I can change it if it turns out to be incorrect...

Ohhhhh!! I so missed to words about what the products were. I was looking for pictures. I admit fully I'm a picture girl not words!! lol ;) THANK YOU JOY!!!!!

Oh and I totally get your late night! No biggie at all just wanted yall to know- don't ask how I'm 'on the ball' so soon this month but it works! lol

So wait, reading that again "Products for sale(while supplies last) include the Help Whip Cancer® Clip, Pink Bar Board with Knife and Pink Kitchen Brush or Gloves" Does that mean there are 4 products or only 3 and if they order say the brush & PC runs out they get the gloves??? Help its late and just feeling 'duh!" right now!

I think it means that those 4 products listed are only "some" of the ones available. I just picked the 3 pictures because those were the first ones I found in my archives. I think those 4 items plus the others pictures in the newswire a few weeks ago will constitute what is available. I'm sure the availability will run like the outlet items. Some may sell out really fast...

ah gotcha. THANKS JOY!!!!

1 Change Needed

1. Can I change the shipping address for my order?Yes, you can change the shipping address for your order by contacting our customer service team before your order has shipped. Once your order has shipped, we are unable to make any changes to the shipping address.

2. Can I change the payment method for my order?Yes, you can change the payment method for your order before it has been processed. If your order has already been processed, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. Can I make changes to my order after it has been placed?Yes, you can make changes to your order before it has been processed. If your order has already been processed, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. How do I cancel or change a party order?To cancel or change a party order, please contact the consultant who hosted the party. They will be able to assist you with any changes or cancellations.

5. Can I add items to my order after it has been placed?Yes, you can add items to your order before it has been processed. If your order has already been processed, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

1 Not Sure About...

1. How do I know when my order will be delivered?You will receive an email with tracking information once your order has shipped. You can also track your order by logging into your account on our website.

2. What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?We offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange.

3. Can I use multiple coupon codes on one order?No, only one coupon code can be used per order. However, you can use a coupon code along with our current promotions on our website.

4. Do you offer international shipping?At this time, we only offer shipping within the United States and Canada. We are not able to ship to any other international locations.

5. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?To become a consultant, you can sign up on our website or contact a consultant in your area for more information. Our consultants are always happy to help others join the Pampered Chef family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
AlowayFamily
  • otisbg
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Dee
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies