1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: 1 change needed/1 not sure about....

1. jbdowd0798

jbdowd0798 Veteran Member Gold Member

Hi Joy and everyone,

I downloaded my newsletter for October and noticed two things that need to be changed/I don't recall being.....

1) On the list at the beginning telling whats in the newsletter the second "October Special" needs to be changed to "November Host Special". EASY fix for us all! :)

2) I think the pictures for HWC are different then what I recall (my memory could be off too!). :rolleyes: They don't seem to be what was put out....did it change??????

THANKS! Just thought I'd let yall know.
    Love TT!!!! :)

Sep 26, 2009
  2. PampChefJoy

PampChefJoy Veteran Member Gold Member

OOOOPS! Thanks Becky! I will fix the October to November :( Yah, another late night working and even though I proofread it twice, I guess I just didn't "see" it.

On the HWC, here is the first paragraph from page 1 of the October CN. Did I misinterpret?
    Get Them “in the Pink”
    This month only! Call customers who’ve purchased Help Whip Cancer® products in past campaigns. Let them know that
    select Help Whip Cancer® pink products are available through your Personal Web Site, and that $1 from each product sold
    will be contributed to the American Cancer Society®. Tell them the offer is available only during October. Products for sale
    (while supplies last) include the Help Whip Cancer® Clip, Pink Bar Board with Knife and Pink Kitchen Brush or Gloves.

Sep 26, 2009
  3. PampChefJoy

Were there updated HWC pics out? I used old ones...

Sep 26, 2009
  4. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

They have never officially released anything other than what was in that Newswire. They put the wrong names with the wrong pictures or something, so hopefully it will be given to us before October 1st! I want to get it out too!

Sep 26, 2009
  5. PampChefJoy

Well, I figured the October CN would be the most accurate since it is the newest news out there... but I can change it if it turns out to be incorrect...

Sep 26, 2009
  6. jbdowd0798

Ohhhhh!! I so missed to words about what the products were. I was looking for pictures. I admit fully I'm a picture girl not words!! lol ;) THANK YOU JOY!!!!!

Oh and I totally get your late night! No biggie at all just wanted yall to know- don't ask how I'm 'on the ball' so soon this month but it works! lol

Sep 26, 2009
  7. jbdowd0798

So wait, reading that again "Products for sale(while supplies last) include the Help Whip Cancer® Clip, Pink Bar Board with Knife and Pink Kitchen Brush or Gloves" Does that mean there are 4 products or only 3 and if they order say the brush & PC runs out they get the gloves??? Help its late and just feeling 'duh!" right now!

Sep 26, 2009
  8. PampChefJoy

I think it means that those 4 products listed are only "some" of the ones available. I just picked the 3 pictures because those were the first ones I found in my archives. I think those 4 items plus the others pictures in the newswire a few weeks ago will constitute what is available. I'm sure the availability will run like the outlet items. Some may sell out really fast...

Sep 26, 2009
  9. jbdowd0798

ah gotcha. THANKS JOY!!!!

Sep 28, 2009
Have something to add?