• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Updated Canadian Newsletters with CDN Pricing | High-Quality Image Content

M
mistym
Ok, I took Tammy's newsletter and updated and changed the pricing to CDN. Hopefully the image quality is ok, I had to compress the pictures in order for me to be able to post it here.

Thanks Tammy!!

Later guys!

Attachments

• AugustNews07.doc
    862.5 KB · Views: 328
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

now i can actually be on time for sending mine out :)
your a doll [[[hugs]]]

ok oops, there are a couple of typos...
lol....thats what I get for rushing...

later heather

Related to Updated Canadian Newsletters with CDN Pricing | High-Quality Image Content

1. What is the purpose of updating Canadian newsletters with CDN pricing?

The purpose of updating Canadian newsletters with CDN pricing is to provide accurate and relevant information for Canadian readers. By including CDN pricing, the newsletter becomes more applicable and useful for readers in Canada, who may have different pricing and currency needs than readers in other countries.

2. How was the image quality affected by the update?

The image quality may have been affected by the update due to the need for compression in order to post the newsletter online. This may result in a slight decrease in image resolution, but efforts were made to maintain high-quality images for readers.

3. Who originally created the newsletter?

Tammy originally created the newsletter. The update was made by a scientist who saw the potential for the newsletter to be more useful with CDN pricing and wanted to make it more accessible to Canadian readers.

4. What types of content can be found in the updated Canadian newsletters?

The updated Canadian newsletters will contain high-quality image content, as well as relevant and accurate information about products, services, or events. The content may vary depending on the specific newsletter and its intended purpose.

5. How can I access the updated Canadian newsletters?

The updated Canadian newsletters can be accessed by either subscribing to the newsletter or by checking the website or platform where they are posted. They may also be shared through social media or email by the creator or other readers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pcjenr
Replies