• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Clothing Accessory Challenged, Please Help!

In summary, the other women in the conversation are undecided about what color to wear with their boots and purse. One woman votes for black, another votes for brown, and the majority votes for black. The woman concludes that she will go with the majority and wear black boots with her brown jacket.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Okay I've never figured out the 'rules' to this. I have to go to the big city next week and meet with the lawyer and then off to the bank with my fellow executor for a meeting. I've picked out my outfit (black pants, black cap sleeve blouse with medium white polka dots) and my new (thanks to hubby :)) really cute chocolate brown, fitted leather jacket.

Sooooo......which pair of my boots should I wear, my chocolate brown or my black. (snow here now, lots of it so I know there will be either snow or large puddles still next week) I've heard that you match your boots to your coat and I've also heard it should be a match from waist to toes (so black pants would flow smoothly if black footwear was worn).

How about my purse? If I don't use one of my funky colored ones then should I bring my brown or black or does it not really matter since they are both neutral?

HELP!

You can go either way really. What do you feel most comfortable in. I personally always match my bag with my shoes/boots.

So the shoes/boots don't need to match the pants or match the coat?

w/ the picture in my head, I am thinking black boots. If you take your jacket off, it may look funny if you have black pants & shirt w/ brown boots.. JMO :)

I'm sure you'll pull off what ever you decide!

kcjodih said:
So the shoes/boots don't need to match the pants or match the coat?

You shoes don't need to match you pants. If you plan are not taking off your coat then I would wear the brown boots. HTH.

You can't go wrong w/ black. I vote for that.

LOL - I can't help you Jodi, but I had to say that you sound like me. If I didn't have DH to help me dress, I'd be in real trouble. I tell people all the time that he is my fashion consultant!:D

ChefBeckyD said:
LOL - I can't help you Jodi, but I had to say that you sound like me. If I didn't have DH to help me dress, I'd be in real trouble. I tell people all the time that he is my fashion consultant!:D

Mine too Becky! My DH is a real fashion diva. LOL:D

rennea said:
Mine too Becky! My DH is a real fashion diva. LOL:D

That's funny!

Other woman look shocked when they compliment me on something I'm wearing, and I tell them DH picked it out and/or bought it for me. He also buys about 90% of my jewelry!

Okay we have one vote for brown and two for black. Thanks ladies! I'm thinking I'll go with the majority maybe? If I do go with the brown which isn't the majority right now I'll leave the coat on. It's short, thin and dressy and it's cold here right now anyway. It's really a spring coat rather than one for this cold, snowy weather but darn it! it IS spring!

Anyone else care to chime in?

Do the browns on the jacket and boots match exactly? If yes, then brown boots...if no, then black.

I probably always go with the "safest" choice and in my mind, that would be the black boots. That way you won't feel uncomfortable if you need to take the coat off.

Then I would stick with a black purse, too.

JMO. :)

my vote is black boots, if you have a bold colored purse, dark purple, red or green I'd use that, if not, then brown purse, sicne its more likely you'll be carrying the purse while wearing the coat.

lestat_de_leon said:
Do the browns on the jacket and boots match exactly? If yes, then brown boots...if no, then black.

Yes, I was lucky and they match exactly. :)

See when I wear this coat with jeans it's a no-brainer and I wear the matching boots but it's the whole black pants thing that has thrown me for a loop.

From a woman who loves fashion, I vote for black boots :)

a "pop" of color is always good. I watch What not to Wear and The Look for Less, How Do I Look? religiously plus reading my People Style watch :)

Okay the majority seems to think black including 'fashionista Mer :D'

Thank you SO much. Black it is, with my brown jacket and a pop of color with my bag.

kcjodih said:
Okay the majority seems to think black including 'fashionista Mer :D'

Thank you SO much. Black it is, with my brown jacket and a pop of color with my bag.

What color of bag??

See I am a collector of sorts when it comes to hand bags (I have 42:eek:) My bag has to always match my outfit! I am crazy about this!

Related to Clothing Accessory Challenged, Please Help!

1. What types of clothing accessories does Pampered Chef offer?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of clothing accessories such as scarves, hats, jewelry, and aprons to add a touch of style to your outfit.

2. Can I purchase clothing accessories as a gift for someone else?

Yes, you can purchase clothing accessories from Pampered Chef as a gift for someone else. We also offer gift wrapping services for an additional fee.

3. Are the clothing accessories from Pampered Chef made with high-quality materials?

Yes, we take pride in using high-quality materials for all of our clothing accessories to ensure durability and long-lasting use.

4. How do I care for my Pampered Chef clothing accessories?

The care instructions for our clothing accessories vary depending on the material. Please refer to the tag or packaging for specific care instructions.

5. Can I return or exchange a clothing accessory if I am not satisfied with my purchase?

Yes, we have a satisfaction guarantee policy for all of our products, including clothing accessories. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return or exchange it within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
Back