• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Affordable Pampered Chef Shirts: Looking to Buy XL Used or New

In summary, Susan is interested in purchasing some PC shirts, but is unsure of which shirts are a good value. Leslie recommends the Merrill logo wear shirts, but warns that they are not a good value. Susan decides to order a shirt and tote bag from Merrill, and is hopeful but not disappointed with her purchases.
lesliec
ok, i am wanting to buy some PC shirts. I don't have a lot of money to spend, can anyone suggest which shirts are a good value. I like the bling shirt, but can't really afford that one right now.
I will buy used (need XL) if anyone is looking to sell anything fairly inexpensive.
TIA
Leslie

IMO the Merrill shirts are not a good value. The material is thin and they run small. I wish I could help you with used items but I have sold my larges. I am sure you will find someone willing to help out here :)

susanr613 said:
IMO the Merrill shirts are not a good value. The material is thin and they run small. I wish I could help you with used items but I have sold my larges. I am sure you will find someone willing to help out here :)

Susan, I have read so many posts that people say Merrill logo wear is not a good value. But, am I remembering correctly that they are the only vendor we can get the logo wear from? I'd love a good quality polo and t-shirt for the summer, but I can't pay Merrill prices based on what I have read here about the quality and fitting.

Merrill is the only authorized vendor. I've had some items that are pretty good, and then others that are not. In my experience, it's not been a very consistent experience with quality. My biggest drawback is their price. I typically just watch here on CS Marketplace for folks selling, or even E-Bay. I don't know what the return policy is on Merrill- but maybe you could check that out, and then if you bought something and didn't like it, you can return it. I know many consultants try to wait until National Conference to visit the booth Merrill has where you can shop, try things on and see what it is, etc.

I went ahead and ordered a shirt and also a tote bag. I need something to tell people that I am with TPC since I am so chicken when I am out and about. I would love to go to NC, but have to make some money to be able to go. I hope that I am not too disappointed.

lesliec said:
I went ahead and ordered a shirt and also a tote bag. I need something to tell people that I am with TPC since I am so chicken when I am out and about. I would love to go to NC, but have to make some money to be able to go. I hope that I am not too disappointed.

sounds like a good start... logo wear can start a conversation for you!

Aha....ordering the tote bag was a good idea! They are good quality and still shows that you are with TPC! Still keep your eye out here in the Marketplace for people selling their logowear.

I ordered the black scoop neck tshirt from Merrill, and i love it!! It is not too thin, it's a nice weight Tshirt, and it didn't shrink when washed and dried...LOVE IT!

I ended up getting the red shirt with the foil lettering. It fit really well the first time I washed it, but shrank a bit, and is a tad short for my liking now. I love the tote, ues it as my purse these days. Haven't gotten a lot of business from it, but have struck up some good conversations with it.

Related to Affordable Pampered Chef Shirts: Looking to Buy XL Used or New

1. How much do the affordable Pampered Chef shirts cost?

The cost of affordable Pampered Chef shirts varies depending on whether they are used or new. Used shirts can range from $10-$20, while new shirts can range from $20-$30.

2. Where can I find XL affordable Pampered Chef shirts?

You can find XL affordable Pampered Chef shirts on various resale websites such as eBay or Poshmark. You can also check with local Pampered Chef consultants who may have extra shirts available for purchase.

3. Are affordable Pampered Chef shirts still in good condition?

Yes, most affordable Pampered Chef shirts are still in good condition. Some may have minor wear and tear, but they are still functional and great for cooking or hosting Pampered Chef parties.

4. Can I customize my affordable Pampered Chef shirt?

Unfortunately, affordable Pampered Chef shirts cannot be customized. They are pre-made with the Pampered Chef logo and cannot be altered.

5. Do you offer any discounts on affordable Pampered Chef shirts?

At this time, we do not offer any discounts on affordable Pampered Chef shirts. However, purchasing a used shirt may be a more cost-effective option for those looking to save money.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JenniferB
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • natural
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
natural
  • Kinder_nole