• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Pampered Chef Shirts & a New Way to Advertise Yourself!

In summary, you can purchase Pampered Chef shirts directly from their website or through a consultant at a party. They are also available on third-party websites. There are different styles available, such as t-shirts, tank tops, aprons, and hats. You can also customize your shirt with your name or the logo. Wearing a Pampered Chef shirt can help advertise the brand and spark conversations. It can also be used as a uniform for cooking demonstrations for a professional look.
PCwithStay-C
I am looking to buy a couple of PC shirts if anyone has any??? (I know...long shot!! They are great marketing tools!) I need a new way to advertise myself.

If not, can anyone tell me a good place to get shirts without paying and arm and a leg?

TIA

I bought a couple of nice shirts and brought them to someone that does monograming. She charged $6 for the PC name w/o the logo.

Thats not bad! Ill have to look into that. Thanks for the idea :)

What size are you looking for? I have one or two in size small. (I'm 5'3" and 105 pounds prepregnancy - Right now I'm 20 pounds heavier b/c I'm 6 months pregnant!)

Thanks Cat :) Probably would of been helpful if Id put that info in my original post :p I probably would of taken a small pre-daughter!! Now Im a little 'bustier!!' and usually have to go with a med or large. Thanks for your offer :)

Related to Find Pampered Chef Shirts & a New Way to Advertise Yourself!

1. Where can I purchase Pampered Chef shirts?

You can purchase Pampered Chef shirts directly from the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant at a Pampered Chef party. You can also find them on third-party websites such as Amazon or Etsy.

2. Are there different styles of Pampered Chef shirts available?

Yes, there are different styles of Pampered Chef shirts available to fit your personal preference. Some popular styles include t-shirts, tank tops, aprons, and hats.

3. Can I customize my Pampered Chef shirt?

Yes, you can customize your Pampered Chef shirt with your name or the Pampered Chef logo. This can be done through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant.

4. How can wearing a Pampered Chef shirt help me advertise?

By wearing a Pampered Chef shirt, you are showcasing your affiliation with the brand and promoting it to those around you. This can potentially spark conversations and lead to new customers or hostesses.

5. Can I use my Pampered Chef shirt as a uniform for cooking demonstrations?

Yes, many consultants use Pampered Chef shirts as a uniform for cooking demonstrations. This helps give a professional and unified look to the presentation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vwpamperedchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
tashayoung
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies