• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Wanted to Let Everyone Know That I Found a Great Embroidery

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of high-quality and durable embroidery designs, including monograms, seasonal designs, and licensed designs from popular brands. Customers can also customize the colors of their designs and can even submit their own designs for embroidery. Production time for orders varies but typically takes 2-3 business days.
vangogirl
I just wanted to let everyone know that I found a great embroidery place. I used the slogan mentioned on this thread. http://chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=19625
Thank you to the creator of it!
I ordered from papa's sports. I picked out what shirts and hats I wanted out of a large assortment and gave them the slogan.
You can view their catalog online at www.papas-sports.com and call them at
315-454-4250. Ask for John or Mike Toomey (father and son). Tell them Jennifer Sampson sent you! I was told that it keeps prices down if you order in larger quantities than 1 or 2 items(shipping and such). I recommend getting your local clusters involved and ordering all at once.
They are based in Syracuse, NY, so if you're local, you could just pick them up.

So glad I'm using these guys escpecially now that VIP is closed!

wow i can't believe you posted this today! i was coming on to ask about this!
i have been elected (just this past weekend) by my daughter's soccer coaches to have jackets made.
i'll mention your name if i end up using them.
thanks!

Yes, they are awesome. Definately check them out!:)

Jennifer, are you a fan of fine art? After all, it takes Monet to buy Degas that make the Van Gogh.

KG... that was good. Really. :)

lol..........:)

Related to I Just Wanted to Let Everyone Know That I Found a Great Embroidery

1. What type of embroidery designs can I find through Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of embroidery designs to choose from, including monograms, seasonal designs, and personalized options. We also have a selection of licensed designs from popular brands like Disney and Harry Potter.

2. Are the embroidery designs high-quality and durable?

Yes, our embroidery designs are made with the highest quality materials and are built to last. We use premium threads and fabrics to ensure that your designs stay vibrant and intact, even after multiple washes.

3. Can I customize the colors of my embroidery design?

Absolutely! We offer a wide range of thread colors to choose from, allowing you to create a personalized and unique design. You can also mix and match colors to create a custom look for your embroidery.

4. How long does it take to receive my embroidery design?

The production time for our embroidery designs varies depending on the complexity of the design and the number of items ordered. Typically, orders are processed and shipped within 2-3 business days. However, personalized or bulk orders may take longer.

5. Can I use my own design for embroidery?

Yes, we offer a custom embroidery service where you can submit your own design for us to embroider onto our products. Please note that there may be additional fees and production time for custom orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • heather223
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pchefinski
  • General Chat
Replies