• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hello All My Chef Friends! I Just Found Something so Great Had to

In summary, "Hello All My Chef Friends!" is a phrase commonly used by Pampered Chef consultants to greet and connect with their fellow consultants. It is often accompanied by the phrase "I Just Found Something so Great Had to" to indicate a new discovery. While it is mainly used by Pampered Chef members, anyone can use it to show support for the brand. Other common phrases used in the community include "Happy Cooking!", "Bon Appétit!", and "Cooking is my happy place."
lmradlein
Gold Member
Hello all my Chef friends! I just found something so great had to share and not sure where to share it at so I'm posting it here. Just went to the Dollar Tree and they have this really cool paper with Dots all over it (matches our dots very close)!!! Really neat looking! You get 40 sheets for $1 (can't beat that). I'm getting ready to go to another Dollar Tree in a few for some more. I'm going to use them to pass out at my booth in 2 months. Will save on having to use color ink!!!!

Re: DotsCool -- I'm headed there tomorrow.

Re: DotsThanks for the heads up! Its sounds really cool!

Re: DotsThe last time I checked our local did not have any.

Re: DotsThey (the dots) just came in today. Each store got 6 or at least here they did. I went to 4 Dollar Trees today and cleaned 'em out. :D

Re: DotsIs this 8.5 by 11 size paper??

Re: DotsI know where I'm headed in the morning....

Re: DotsSomeone tell me more about this paper, please

Are the dots all over? Is there a colored border?

Thanks

Re: DotsI went to look for the paper, there was a few, but I did not see any that looked similar to our dots. Can someone please take a pic, or scan and post it here?

Re: DotsSorry Star I don't have a scanner :(

Re: DotsIs this in the office/school supply section where they have computer paper?

1. What is "Hello All My Chef Friends!"?

"Hello All My Chef Friends!" is a phrase commonly used by Pampered Chef consultants to greet and connect with their fellow consultants. It is a way to show camaraderie and support within the Pampered Chef community.

2. What is the significance of "I Just Found Something so Great Had to" in the phrase?

The phrase "I Just Found Something so Great Had to" is used to indicate that the consultant has discovered a new product, recipe, or tip that they are excited to share with their fellow chefs. It is a way to generate interest and excitement about a new find within the Pampered Chef world.

3. Is "Hello All My Chef Friends!" only used by Pampered Chef consultants?

While the phrase is commonly used by Pampered Chef consultants, it can also be used by anyone who is a part of the Pampered Chef community, such as customers or hostesses. It is a way to connect and show support for the brand and its products.

4. Can anyone join the Pampered Chef community and use the phrase "Hello All My Chef Friends!"?

Yes, anyone can join the Pampered Chef community and use the phrase "Hello All My Chef Friends!" It is a way to show your support for the brand and connect with others who share a passion for cooking and Pampered Chef products.

5. Are there any other common phrases or greetings used within the Pampered Chef community?

Yes, there are many other common phrases and greetings used within the Pampered Chef community. Some examples include "Happy Cooking!", "Bon Appétit!", and "Cooking is my happy place." These phrases are often used to express the joy and passion for cooking that Pampered Chef consultants and customers share.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedpals