• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale: Rolling Pin Business Card Holder

In summary, the "forSale: Rolling Pin Business Card Holder" is a unique and creative way to display and organize business cards. It is made by hand with high-quality materials and can be customized with a personalized design. The dimensions of the holder are approximately 6 inches in length and 1.5 inches in diameter, and it can also be used for other purposes such as holding notes or recipe cards.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
This is agreat little way to display your biz cards when doing fairs and stuff. It's a woodenmini-rolling pin with a flat bottom and a slit to hold biz cards. The red handles come off when you're tossing it in your bag/briefcase/whatever so you don't have to worry about them snapping off.
I got it at a little gourmet shop nearby for $8.
I'll sell it for $5 + shipping from 33073

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc133/carolyncooks2/PamperedChef018.jpg

Last edited:
I'm interested. What's the shipping to 90723?

micocina said:
I'm interested. What's the shipping to 90723?

shipping will be about $2.50

What is a "forSale: Rolling Pin Business Card Holder"?

A "forSale: Rolling Pin Business Card Holder" is a unique business card holder made from a miniature rolling pin. It is a creative and eye-catching way to display and organize business cards on your desk or in your office space.

How is the business card holder made?

The rolling pin business card holder is made by hand using high-quality materials. The rolling pin is carefully carved and sanded to create a smooth surface, and then it is varnished for a polished finish. The holder itself is made from a durable metal material and attached to the rolling pin for stability.

Is the business card holder customizable?

Yes, the business card holder can be customized with your own business logo or design. Simply provide us with your desired design and we can create a personalized business card holder just for you.

What are the dimensions of the business card holder?

The rolling pin business card holder is approximately 6 inches in length and 1.5 inches in diameter. It can hold up to 20 standard business cards.

Can I use the business card holder for other purposes?

While the rolling pin business card holder is designed specifically for business cards, it can also be used to hold small notes, memos, or even recipe cards. It is a versatile and functional addition to any desk or workspace.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PCMelissa
  • Carol Waggoner
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings
Back