• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Clothes Wanted: Size 12/14 & L/XL

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of true-to-size clothing items in sizes 12/14 and L/XL, including aprons, chef coats, t-shirts, and hats. These clothes are available for purchase to anyone, including non-consultants, and are machine washable. If not satisfied, unused clothing items can be returned within 45 days for a full refund or exchange.
jwpamp
I would love extra PC t-shirts, sweaters and tops, or a coat (winter here in Chicagoland....brrr....).

If anyone has anything for a size 12/14 or L/XL, please e-mail me privately at:
[email protected]

Thanks!

I am looking also! Size 6/8 S/M :)

Me Too
size 18 or X Large

I have a pair of pink sweatpants from a couple of years ago that have never been worn. I ordered them at conference and when I tried them on after they arrived, I looked like a couple of pink sausages from the waist down! They run VERY small (they're a 3X I think, and would probably work best on someone who wears a 14 or 16). They're "yoga style" - no elastic at the ankles, and the logo is on one hip (not across the butt!). I'd be willing to send them to a good home for $15, including shipping (I think they were around $20 originally).

If anyone needs pics, I can take a couple when I get home from work tonight.
email me at chefann (at) dannann.net if you're interested.

chefann said:
I have a pair of pink sweatpants from a couple of years ago that have never been worn. I ordered them at conference and when I tried them on after they arrived, I looked like a couple of pink sausages from the waist down! .

OMG, that is so funny:D Those pants do run small. I only wear mine when I am having a day staying at home! A little too snug in the booty to wear in public!

Maybe if we all petition VIP, they'll lower their prices a bit to make things more affordable.....hey KG, did you ever get any response from the comments from here you sent???

Related to Pampered Chef Clothes Wanted: Size 12/14 & L/XL

1. What types of clothing items does Pampered Chef offer in sizes 12/14 and L/XL?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of clothing items in sizes 12/14 and L/XL, including aprons, chef coats, t-shirts, and hats.

2. Are Pampered Chef clothes true to size?

Yes, our clothes are designed to be true to size. We recommend referring to our size chart for the most accurate fit.

3. Can I purchase Pampered Chef clothes if I am not a consultant?

Yes, our clothes are available for purchase to anyone, including non-consultants. You can shop for our clothes on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Are Pampered Chef clothes machine washable?

Yes, most of our clothing items are machine washable. We recommend following the care instructions on the label for best results.

5. What is the return policy for Pampered Chef clothes?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not, you can return your unused clothing items within 45 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JenniferB
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • natural
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
natural
  • ashleypc