• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Pampered Chef Benefits: My Experience with HQ and NuDirector Emails

In summary, the Pampered Chef emailed a concerned employee and sent out a "ways to stay in the Pampered Chef family" e-mail. This employee is upset because their May stuff fell apart and they have no idea that HQ is aware of this. They also received an encouraging e-mail from their Director. The employee is not offended, but wishes HQ would send more personal encouragement. The Pampered Chef sent out a notice that the specials for June are now $585. This employee is motivated by the 60% off items because they can use them as incentives for hosts and consultants as well as gifts.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
So I got my "ways to stay in the Pampered Chef family" e-mail from HQ. Also a concerned e-mail from NuDirector. I deserved this ... my May stuff fell apart when I did ... and they have no idea I'm sitting on a $550 show and have three catty shows due to turn in this week.

But I did get a kick out of encouraging us to have our own show and take advantage of the GREAT specials. Um, scuse me? Did you not realize I already HAVE the Mandoline and the food chopper, along with an extra one I'm trying to re-sell? And what am I going to use the salad choppers in since I have NO STAINLESS BOWLS and would never risk damaging my triffle bowl or collapsable bowl.

If I had a show, I would give the special to somebody else.

Anyway, I'm not losing anything ... just wanted to share an e-mail that I got a kick out of.

I use the salad choppers in everything I don't think you will damage anything. I've even used them in gallon ziploc baggies;

They just send it as a warning! People would complain if no one told them that they were about to go inactive!Do you have the batter bowl, I always use my salad choppers in my batter bowl. I really don't like to use them in the stainless bowls so they don't scratch it.

I got my email letter - but it was blank! Good thing I already knew what it was:)!

Hmmm ... I do have the batter bowl, but I use it so often I wouldn't mind getting another ... I am stick of washing it at shows.I'm not offended by the e-mail ... I just wish they'd realize how UN MOTIVATING the specials are to consultants who already have 2/3 of the specials!My June host had them and didn't want them either ... but her niece the past host did so I talked her into having her show in June for Sell-a-Thon ...

That's nice that your Director contacted you. When I was in jeopardy of going inactive, I didn't hear a thing... would have been to have had a little personal encouragement. As for the salad choppers... I use them right in the salad bowl or in the batter bowl. I can't afford the stainless bowls and wouldn't use them in the collapsible bowl either. I wondered how practical the salad choppers were but now that I have them, I use them a lot. LOL

Well, I think she was just checking her records to see which of us who moved up to her first line are eligible for her $1,000 show incentive.Just heard from the $550 show host ... it's now $585 and change. Woo-hoo!

I am motivated by the 60% off items because I can use them as incentives for hosts or consultants as well as gifts. Heck, I can sell them at a booth, too!

Been trying to sell my spare chopper at a booth for months ...

Don't sell it use it
I have 6 or 7 old and current. I always have my kit packed and have the rest stashed in my cabinets (2 in my camper) that way I don't have to stop and wash it I can do dry things for desserts nuts graham crackers whatever and onions or peppers etc

Teresa Lynn said:
Don't sell it use it
I have 6 or 7 old and current. I always have my kit packed and have the rest stashed in my cabinets (2 in my camper) that way I don't have to stop and wash it I can do dry things for desserts nuts graham crackers whatever and onions or peppers etc
I thought I was obsessive with 3! I used my old one until I couldn't get the clear collar replaced anymore and it was too cracked - hard to bless and release.:cry: I have 3 that I use all the time - am giving one of those to my son for his college apartment though. Since there's only 2 of us at home once he leaves I think we'll manage with just the 2. lol :rolleyes:

1. How often will I receive emails from HQ and NuDirector as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can expect to receive emails from HQ and NuDirector on a regular basis. These emails are typically sent out weekly or bi-weekly, but may vary depending on the current promotions and events happening within the company.

2. Can I unsubscribe from these emails if I am no longer interested in receiving them?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from these emails at any time by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email. However, we highly recommend staying subscribed as these emails contain important updates, training materials, and promotional information that can help you grow your business and maximize your benefits as a consultant.

3. How can I ensure that I am receiving all important emails from HQ and NuDirector?

To ensure that you are receiving all important emails from HQ and NuDirector, please add their email addresses to your contacts or mark them as “safe senders” in your email settings. This will prevent these emails from going to your spam or junk folder.

4. Can I customize the types of emails that I receive from HQ and NuDirector?

Yes, you can customize the types of emails that you receive from HQ and NuDirector by updating your email preferences in your consultant account. This allows you to select which types of emails you would like to receive, such as new product announcements, business tips, and promotions.

5. Are there any additional resources available to help me understand and take advantage of the benefits offered by Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources, such as training videos and webinars, to help you understand and maximize your benefits as a consultant. Additionally, you can reach out to your upline or the Pampered Chef support team for any specific questions or concerns regarding your benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heat123