• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

November Bonus Eligibility: Questions About Sign-up Date

released the bonus info, it said that if you signed up after the 30th, you wouldn't qualify. That's why I only did it on the 27th, in hopes that my kit would show up by the 31st. So if I were to inquire, would I be able to speak with someone about it? No, because you had to sign up in November.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Well, not quite ... but I do have a question about the November bonus.

I signed up on OCTOBER 27. This was a SATURDAY. I did it only because my director urged me to get that form sent to HQ online so I could get in on the sell-a-thon.

I don't think my kit showed up on my door until the 31st.

My 30th day was Dec. 6 and I qualified before that.

With all that in mind, would my recruiter and I get the collapsable bowl?

And if not, do you think it would do any good to inquire with HQ?

(I'm really not all that stressed about it either way!)

no, you had to submit your agreement in the month of November. So you will not get the bowl and the HO will not budge on that, so don't waste your time.

so does anyone besides me actually love (or even like for that matter) the green?

I like that green better than the sea green ... my mother would have LOVED it ... but it clashes with my kitchen. To me, the only thing that redeems it is that it's not all green ... it's mostly white.

I like green! But I do like a variety of colors and dishes and such!

Well seeing as how i'm still young, I don't have a kitchen color yet, lol. I went from bright yellow, to cranberry, to purple and green, to many other colors, but seeing as how i am in an apt, i've got years to choose.

jennjenn71706 said:
so does anyone besides me actually love (or even like for that matter) the green?

I'm thrilled with the greens and blues. Personally and business-wise. Despise the burgundy/cranberry color. Wish the DCB came in French Vanilla or something else, I'd sell more.

Well, the color came with the kitchen ... it's the color of the walls (it's tile, can't change it!) and the countertops. And now my appliances are all white. I love the cranberry (it GOES.)

I love the green. mostly because my 3 yo loves it. i like it anyways and i think it adds a little spunk to our dull black stuff we've been selling (knives). also, can't say how excited i am about the cups to go with the outdoor party plates! i'm just tickled green!!! :D

I love the color too. And those aren't pieces I would be using to decorate my kitchen anyways.

I'm not to excited about the green. From the pictures i've seen on here, it is way to bright.

I like the green even if it clashes with everything else because it seems to me like its something you're going to be using for a BBQ, outside.

My kitchen doesnt have a color right now I really dont care what colors things are I have somany different types and colors of towels. Maybe when I move to a different house and actually decorate it I might care.

chef greta said:
I'm not to excited about the green. From the pictures i've seen on here, it is way to bright.
I'm with you, I can't stand the green and love the cranberry! Different strokes for different folks! I wish that this green stuff would go away, because it makes me green, not with envy but it makes me ill! :yuck: :yuck: Sorry JMHO!

I like the green - it's a nice, summery color. I don't plan on actually using it in the kitchen. For me, it's more of a back deck/bbq/picnic type of thing, and I'm thrilled to have it to use that way!

And - I am a color person....I love color - lots of it - so I don't really care if it doesn't "match" my kitchen!:rolleyes: I can't change my kitchen colors all the time, but I can change the stuff I use to different colors - and that appeases my restless spirit!:D That is what made me fall in love with SA in the first place - the ability to play around and add different colors and accents to it.

So - like the green, and LOVE the dots!

Di_Can_Cook said:
Well, not quite ... but I do have a question about the November bonus.

I signed up on OCTOBER 27. This was a SATURDAY. I did it only because my director urged me to get that form sent to HQ online so I could get in on the sell-a-thon.

I don't think my kit showed up on my door until the 31st.

My 30th day was Dec. 6 and I qualified before that.

With all that in mind, would my recruiter and I get the collapsable bowl?

And if not, do you think it would do any good to inquire with HQ?

(I'm really not all that stressed about it either way!)

It does bite when you miss out on something like this. When they announced the new kit last January, I was bummed because it came with alot of stuff I had to earn or buy on my own. Plus the free PC$, I felt like I had a lot of money coming out of my pocket for expenses in the first few months which would have been nice to have PC$ to go towards. I'm not too worried about it now but I signed up a month to early to get the new kit! Funny part, I had wanted to wait until January to sign up but my recruiter convinced me to sign up in November.

I like green, but sea green would go better with my dishes.

Di_Can_Cook said:
Well, the color came with the kitchen ... it's the color of the walls (it's tile, can't change it!) and the countertops. And now my appliances are all white. I love the cranberry (it GOES.)

Did you know that you can paint tile?

As for the color - it is VERY springy and summery. I think it would look fabulous on a deck or even on a picnic table/blanket. It is almost like a signature color.

I think the green color makes it fun.

Well green is my favorite color and I also love the cranberry - personally I don't care if things go together - I just like color! And I love the Dots - they are fun!

My favorite color is blue but I think the green is fine. I'm one of the weird ones who loves the green knives. I love color too and love to change things up all the time. I think the colors are great for the summer!!!:thumbup:

Love the Dots and now I want to whole place setting package! :)

1. When is the sign-up date for November bonus eligibility?

The sign-up date for November bonus eligibility is October 1st.

2. Do I have to sign up before October 1st to be eligible for the November bonus?

Yes, you must sign up before October 1st to be eligible for the November bonus.

3. Can I still receive the November bonus if I sign up after October 1st?

No, unfortunately you will not be eligible for the November bonus if you sign up after October 1st.

4. Is there a minimum sales requirement to be eligible for the November bonus?

Yes, in order to be eligible for the November bonus, you must have at least $750 in sales for the month of October.

5. Can I earn the November bonus if I am a new consultant?

Yes, new consultants can also earn the November bonus as long as they meet the sign-up date and sales requirements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Laura1293
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Laura1293
  • Swirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Swirl
Replies