• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did My New Consultant Just Sign Another Tonight?!

In summary, "Signed Another Tonight!!!" is a promotional offer by Pampered Chef where customers can purchase select products at a discounted price by hosting a cooking show or party. To qualify, the host must have a minimum of $200 in guest sales and one booking for a future show. The offer can only be redeemed during the month of the hosting and cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. The specific products included in the offer can be found on the promotional flyer or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant.
DebbieJ
I am so psyched!!! This gal had a show in Dec and we talked about her doing this. But then the holidays came and we never got together. I've tried to call her but just left messages.

She was at tonight's show and instead of ordering she signed an agreement!!!!!!!!! WOO HOOOOOO!!

I love my job!!!

I have no idea what number she is for me because I have two quitting and one not yet qualifed.

All I know is that I have three consultants I can count on right now, 2 are qualified, and 1 is very close. So Kelly will make #4 if I can get her going consistently.

In the meantime, I have THREE other ladies deciding right now, so now my target promo date is April 1st.

Debbie! Way to go girl!! Great Job!

ROCK ON!! I'm so excited for you! I have one of those, that I've been leaving messages for a while...I hope that happens for me soon too!

way to go I need to start asking I actually asked my host tonight and she said she was thinking about it which would be #2 for me but #1 was a kitnapper

Happy Dance:):) WHOO HOO!!!!That is so awesome for you Debbie!! You can do it, I will be yelling for you!!!

That's awesome!!! Good for you :D

Yeah Debbie! THAT IS AWESOME!!! I'm sorry about the people that are quitting but it happens. I have one that is quitting as well so I'll be down to 3 and then 4 on Thursday!!! Now to get them qualified, right?;)

Deb, Way to Go !!!!!!!

Excellent Deb!!!

Related to Did My New Consultant Just Sign Another Tonight?!

1. What is "Signed Another Tonight!!!"?

"Signed Another Tonight!!!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers have the opportunity to purchase select products at a discounted price when they host a cooking show or party.

2. How do I qualify for "Signed Another Tonight!!!"?

To qualify for "Signed Another Tonight!!!", you must host a cooking show or party and have a minimum of $200 in guest sales, as well as one booking for a future show.

3. When can I redeem my "Signed Another Tonight!!!" offer?

You can redeem your "Signed Another Tonight!!!" offer during the month that you hosted your cooking show or party. It cannot be redeemed at a later date.

4. Can I combine "Signed Another Tonight!!!" with other offers or discounts?

No, "Signed Another Tonight!!!" cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. It is only valid for the specific products listed in the promotion.

5. How can I find out which products are included in "Signed Another Tonight!!!"?

The products included in "Signed Another Tonight!!!" will be listed on the promotional flyer or email that you received. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pclinskie
  • Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cincychef