• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shirts and Sweaters for Sale/Trade

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of high-quality shirts and sweaters for sale or trade, including t-shirts, long-sleeve shirts, hoodies, cardigans, and more. The materials used are carefully chosen for comfort and durability. While customization options are not currently available, the customer service team is open to suggestions. A size chart is provided on the website to assist with selecting the right fit, and a 30-day return policy allows for a full refund or exchange if the customer is not satisfied with their purchase.
kisrae
Gold Member
I have a new merril polo shirt in teal that I want to sell. I has never been worn. The size is 3x but runs very small. More like a 1x. I'll sell for $15 (includes shipping) I also have a denim button down shirt size 2x in good shape but used. $8 shipping included Also a white 2x cardigan (sp?)like new for $15 again shipping included
I will post photos later.

I will consider trade for items or other clothing. I'm looking for a 2x hooded PC sweatshirt. I doesn't need to be new, but in good condition.

Thanks Diane (quiverfull7) your items are on there way.

Would love to see pics of what you still have available.

1. What types of shirts and sweaters are available for sale or trade?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of shirts and sweaters for sale or trade. This includes t-shirts, long-sleeve shirts, hoodies, cardigans, and more. We strive to provide a diverse selection to meet the needs and preferences of our customers.

2. Are the shirts and sweaters made with high-quality materials?

Yes, we take pride in using high-quality materials for our shirts and sweaters. We want our customers to not only look good, but also feel comfortable and confident in our products. We carefully choose fabrics that are soft, durable, and easy to care for.

3. Can I customize my shirt or sweater with a specific design or logo?

Unfortunately, at this time we do not offer customization options for our shirts and sweaters. However, we are always looking for ways to improve our products and appreciate your suggestion. Please feel free to reach out to our customer service team with any ideas or requests.

4. How do I determine the right size for my shirt or sweater?

We understand that finding the right size can be tricky when shopping online. That's why we provide a size chart on our website to help guide you in selecting the best fit for your body. If you have any further questions or concerns about sizing, please don't hesitate to contact us.

5. What is the return policy for shirts and sweaters?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not happy with your shirt or sweater, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please refer to our return policy on our website for more details and instructions on how to initiate a return.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• twinkie10
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
twinkie10
  • doughmama
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • iteachurkid