• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Logo Wear for Sale - Sizes 2X, Various Styles & Prices | PayPal Accepted

In summary, the shop logo wear is available in sizes 2X, and there are various styles offered such as t-shirts, sweatshirts, and hats. The prices for logo wear range from $15-$30 and PayPal is the accepted form of payment. Returns or exchanges for logo wear items are not accepted, so it is important to carefully review size and style options before purchasing.
iteachurkid
Silver Member
I'm cleaning out the closet and have some items that I would like to sell. Buyer pays shipping which is not included in the prices below. I prefer Paypal, but will accept check or money order. If you pay by check, the items will not ship until payment has cleared.

Watermelon Cable Knit Sweater (on Merrill Website) - Size 2X - Has been worn, but is still in good condition - $15.00

PC T-Shirt (Unisex on Merrill Website) - Purple and Black - Size 2X - The Purple has been washed but never worn, the Black is brand new - $7.00 each

Pink Help Whip Cancer Polo Shirt - This has been worn 4 or 5 times. In great condition - Size 2X - $12.00

If you have any questions or want to see pictures, just let me know. PM me if intersted. Thanks so much!

I will take the 2 t-shirts..let me know a total......zip code is 13156

Iwould like the sweater and the HWC shirt if still avail. Just let me know the total. zip 72301

Thanks

Do you know if the HWC polo has shrunk? Some of the sizes with Merill either fit me well or don't.

Thanks!

(Got the items you sent me too!)

They have all been sold, but it really hadn't. I'm glad you got your stuff!!

:)
Jennifer

What sizes are available for the shop logo wear?

The shop logo wear is available in sizes 2X, which is equivalent to a women's size 18-20 or a men's size XXL.

What styles of logo wear are offered?

We offer various styles of logo wear, including t-shirts, sweatshirts, and hats. The specific styles available may vary depending on current inventory.

What are the prices for the logo wear?

The prices for the logo wear range from $15-$30, depending on the style and size. Additional charges may apply for customization or shipping.

What forms of payment are accepted for logo wear purchases?

We accept PayPal for all logo wear purchases. PayPal offers a secure and convenient way to make payments online.

Can I return or exchange logo wear items?

Unfortunately, we do not accept returns or exchanges for logo wear items. We recommend carefully reviewing the size and style options before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imported_iteachurkid
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • elizabethby
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies