• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Hands on Logo Wear for Sale - Sizes 2X, PayPal Accepted!

In summary, the logo wear for sale is available in sizes 2X and can only be purchased using PayPal. To purchase, simply select the desired size and complete the transaction through PayPal. The logo wear is pre-shrunk to avoid shrinkage after washing. It can be returned or exchanged within 30 days as long as it is in its original condition with tags attached.
imported_iteachurkid
I posted this on CS, but thought I'd post it over here too. Let me know if you are interested :)

I'm cleaning out the closet and have some items that I would like to sell. Buyer pays shipping which is not included in the prices below. I prefer Paypal, but will accept check or money order. If you pay by check, the items will not ship until payment has cleared.

Watermelon Cable Knit Sweater (on Merrill Website) - Size 2X - Has been worn, but is still in good condition - $15.00

PC T-Shirt (Unisex on Merrill Website) - Purple and Black - Size 2X - The Purple has been washed but never worn, the Black is brand new - $7.00 each

Pink Help Whip Cancer Polo Shirt - This has been worn 4 or 5 times. In great condition - Size 2X - $12.00

If you have any questions or want to see pictures, just let me know. PM me if intersted. Thanks so much!

I sent you a PM. :)

DebbieJ said:
I sent you a PM. :)

I sent you one back :) :)

So what's still available?

1. What sizes are available for the logo wear?

The logo wear for sale is available in sizes 2X.

2. Is PayPal the only accepted form of payment?

Yes, PayPal is the only accepted form of payment for the logo wear.

3. How can I purchase the logo wear?

To purchase the logo wear, simply select the size you want and click on the PayPal button to complete your transaction.

4. Will the logo wear shrink after washing?

The logo wear is made with high-quality materials and has been pre-shrunk to avoid any shrinkage after washing.

5. Can I return or exchange the logo wear if it doesn't fit?

Yes, you can return or exchange the logo wear within 30 days of purchase as long as it is in its original condition with tags attached.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• iteachurkid
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
iteachurkid
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mspibb
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies