• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Patriotic Heart Stoneware Mold Recipes

In summary, the Patriotic Heart Stoneware Mold is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used to make a variety of dishes. It is made of durable stoneware and is designed for even heat distribution. It is oven, microwave, and dishwasher safe, and there are specific recipes available for it on the manufacturer's website. It is also suitable for making Jell-O and other gelatin desserts, as well as for freezing and refrigerating dishes. However, it is important to avoid sudden temperature changes to prevent cracking.
whiteyteresa
I am in need of help.

I have several customers that want some recipes for the PATRIOTIC HEART STONEWARE MOLD. I tried to check on PC website under SHOW STOPPERS but it is gone. I told them about the jolly ranchers thing-a-ma-jig but I have never done it. I know that they had a few more ideas, so if anyone can help I would appreciate it.

Thanks

This is what I have. I know there is also a paper thing you can do, but I never found it.

Attachments

• ss_stainedglass.pdf
    174.7 KB · Views: 305
Thank You all so much

Here are the one's I have

Attachments

• Heart Mold Recipes.doc
    39.5 KB · Views: 314
Thank You

About 2 months ago I started to put helpful hints or recipes in with customers orders just to add a little more info. Well, I closed 6 shows on August 31 and with all of those shows, I had 8 people (the most people ever) ordering the heart stones. I couldn't find anything on PC website so I knew that if I ask, I would find anything on this website.

Thank You

1. What is the Patriotic Heart Stoneware Mold and how does it work?

The Patriotic Heart Stoneware Mold is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used to make a variety of dishes, from sweet to savory. It is made of durable stoneware and is designed to evenly distribute heat for perfect cooking results. Simply grease the mold, add your desired ingredients, and bake according to your recipe.

2. Can I use the Patriotic Heart Stoneware Mold in my oven?

Yes, the Patriotic Heart Stoneware Mold is oven-safe and can withstand temperatures up to 450°F. It is also microwave and dishwasher safe for your convenience.

3. Are there any recipes specifically designed for the Patriotic Heart Stoneware Mold?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes that are perfect for the Patriotic Heart Stoneware Mold on our website. These include desserts like cakes and cookies, as well as savory dishes like meatloaf and casseroles.

4. Is the Patriotic Heart Stoneware Mold suitable for making Jell-O or other gelatin desserts?

Yes, the Patriotic Heart Stoneware Mold is great for making Jell-O and other gelatin desserts. Just make sure to lightly oil the mold before pouring in the gelatin mixture for easy removal.

5. Can I use the Patriotic Heart Stoneware Mold for freezing or refrigerating dishes?

Yes, the Patriotic Heart Stoneware Mold is safe to use in the freezer and refrigerator. However, do not place it directly from the freezer to a hot oven or vice versa, as sudden temperature changes can cause the stoneware to crack.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Knordot
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Knordot
  • Brenda K.
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Jill092375
Replies