• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Great Deals on Denim & Patriotic Aprons!

In summary, the "Great Deals on Denim & Patriotic Aprons!" promotion includes discounted denim and patriotic aprons for both men and women in various styles and designs. The promotion is only valid for a limited time and cannot be combined with other discounts or offers. All aprons in the promotion are machine washable and there is no limit on the number of aprons that can be purchased. Availability of styles may vary.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I have 2 denim and 1 patriotic apron I would like to sell. Denims are used, but in like new condition. Patriotic still in package.

Denim $8 for both
Patriotic $7

Plus shipping.

Sent you an email.

Lori

any still available???

The denims one may still be. I'll let you know - I'm waiting to hear from someone that showed previous interest.

Thanks alot !!

What is included in the "Great Deals on Denim & Patriotic Aprons!" promotion?

The promotion includes a variety of denim and patriotic aprons at discounted prices. This includes both men's and women's aprons in different styles and designs.

How long is the promotion valid?

The promotion is valid for a limited time only. The specific dates will be mentioned in the promotional materials and on our website.

Can I combine this promotion with other discounts or offers?

No, this promotion cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers. It is a stand-alone promotion that cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions.

Are the aprons in this promotion machine washable?

Yes, all of the aprons in this promotion are machine washable for your convenience. Please refer to the care instructions on the product label for specific washing instructions.

Is there a limit to how many aprons I can purchase in this promotion?

No, there is no limit to the number of aprons you can purchase in this promotion. However, keep in mind that all purchases are subject to availability and some styles may sell out quickly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • pkd09
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kchaudoin