• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Hands on the Coveted Cranberry Stripped Apron Today!

In summary, the Cranberry Stripped Apron is a durable and high-quality apron made from cotton material. It is adjustable with neck strap and waist ties, and can be personalized for an additional fee. It also features two large front pockets for holding kitchen essentials. To care for the apron, it is recommended to machine wash in cold water and tumble dry on low or hang to dry.
danielsdundee
Did anyone earn the cranberry stripped apron in Jan? I really want it, anyone willing to part with it??
:D

I know this isn't any help, but HECK NO! I earned it and I'm gonna wear it :D Hope you find someone!

I think you probably mean STRIPED (with one P).Everyone better check their spelling when referring to this one... :)

When our new cranberry striped towels came in the fall, I had my MIL take the cranberry towel and sew pockets with the towel onto a white apron. I am so excited that the towels weren't discontinued so that I can wear the apron S/S season too. Why don't you try doing something like that? It took my MIL about 2 minutes to do it and I had enough of the towel left to still use in the kitchen.

mpkegley said:
When our new cranberry striped towels came in the fall, I had my MIL take the cranberry towel and sew pockets with the towel onto a white apron. I am so excited that the towels weren't discontinued so that I can wear the apron S/S season too. Why don't you try doing something like that? It took my MIL about 2 minutes to do it and I had enough of the towel left to still use in the kitchen.

Would you happen to have a picture of this?? I've been thinking of doing something like it, a picture would help lots!!!

Yes, I would like to see a picture too.

Related to Get Your Hands on the Coveted Cranberry Stripped Apron Today!

1. What is the material of the Cranberry Stripped Apron?

The Cranberry Stripped Apron is made from a durable and high-quality cotton material.

2. Is the Cranberry Stripped Apron adjustable?

Yes, the Cranberry Stripped Apron features an adjustable neck strap and waist ties to ensure a comfortable fit for all sizes.

3. Can I personalize the Cranberry Stripped Apron?

Yes, the Cranberry Stripped Apron can be personalized with your name or initials for an additional fee. This option is available on our website.

4. Does the Cranberry Stripped Apron have pockets?

Yes, the Cranberry Stripped Apron has two large front pockets that are perfect for holding utensils, recipe cards, or other kitchen essentials.

5. How do I care for the Cranberry Stripped Apron?

The Cranberry Stripped Apron is machine washable for easy cleaning. We recommend washing it in cold water and tumbling dry on low or hanging to dry for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • fallonp321
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies