• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Apron Charm for Signing - Will Purchase from You!

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can purchase the apron charm for signing directly from the consultant. The price may vary and you can contact the consultant for the current pricing. The apron charm is a great way to personalize your Pampered Chef apron and serves as a conversation starter during parties. It comes with a clasp for easy attachment to the apron. Currently, the apron charm only features the Pampered Chef logo, but special charms and pins can be earned for specific achievements within the company.
chezshelly
Gold Member
I have someone interested in signing in December but in case she doesn't I want to purchase the apron charm from someone! I will have earned all the others and don't want to be missing one! If you will have one and don't want it please let me know! Thanks! [email protected]

Bumping, just to keep this in people's minds! Thanks!

1. Can I purchase the apron charm directly from you?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, I can help you purchase the apron charm for signing.

2. How much does the apron charm cost?

The price of the apron charm may vary depending on current promotions and discounts. Please contact me for the most up-to-date pricing.

3. What is the benefit of having an apron charm for signing?

The apron charm is a great way to personalize your Pampered Chef apron and show off your achievements and milestones with the company. It also makes for a great conversation starter during parties and events.

4. How do I attach the apron charm to my apron?

The apron charm comes with a clasp that easily attaches to the loop on your Pampered Chef apron. Simply clip it on and you're ready to go!

5. Can I customize the apron charm with my name or a specific achievement?

At this time, the apron charm is only available with the Pampered Chef logo. However, you can earn special charms and pins for reaching certain milestones or achievements within the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
mzpatient
Replies
Views
obxchef