• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kids Apron and Cookie Cutter Set

In summary, the "Kids Apron and Cookie Cutter Set" includes a kid-sized apron and a variety of cookie cutters in fun shapes such as animals, letters, and holiday symbols. The apron is made of durable and machine-washable cotton, while the cookie cutters are made of food-grade plastic. This set is suitable for children ages 3 and up, and the cookie cutters are designed with blunt edges for safe use with adult supervision. Unfortunately, the apron cannot be personalized at this time.
aalvernaz
Now that they have been discontinued, I have 2 clients that would like the KIDS APRON/HAT SET and the KIDS COOKIE CUTTER SET. Does anybody have these? If so, please email me.

Thanks!

I have a new in package apron and hat set
karlene reaser
ohio

I want an apron and hat for my son too!!! If anyone has an extra, please let me know!

I think I have one tooI think I have one too. I will have to look in the garage first. I will let you know.

Debbie :D

Hi there! I am also a pampered chef consultant and I happen to have both the KIDS APRON/HAT SET and the KIDS COOKIE CUTTER SET in my inventory. I would be more than happy to help you out and send them to your clients. Please feel free to email me and we can work out the details. Thank you!

What is included in the "Kids Apron and Cookie Cutter Set"?

The set includes a kid-sized apron and a variety of cookie cutters in fun shapes such as animals, letters, and holiday symbols.

What materials are the apron and cookie cutters made of?

The apron is made of durable and machine-washable cotton, while the cookie cutters are made of food-grade plastic.

What age range is this set suitable for?

This set is suitable for children ages 3 and up.

Are the cookie cutters safe for children to use?

Yes, the cookie cutters are designed with blunt edges and are safe for children to use with adult supervision.

Can the apron be personalized?

Unfortunately, the apron cannot be personalized at this time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• straitfan
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • janetupnorth
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • raebates