• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kids' Wellness & Safety Saturday

In summary, "Kids' Wellness & Safety Saturday" is a free event hosted by Pampered Chef for children ages 5-12. It focuses on teaching healthy eating, nutrition, and safety skills in the kitchen through hands-on activities, games, and educational sessions. Attendees may also have the chance to win giveaways and prizes. Registration may be required in some locations.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
So I'll be at this event next Saturday for 2 hours. I plan on having discontinued kids stuff for sale...aprons, measuring cups, cookie cutters and recipe cards.

However, I want to create a flyer to hand out to parents of "healthy foods" and snack ideas for kids.

Anyone have something like this already to share or any ideas?

I will probably bring a kids picnic table and some playdoh so they can try the cookie cutters - avoiding food because I have to go to a show right after.

I want to draw them in though and get at least mini catalogs and "adult" ideas in Mom & Dad's hands too...

I've heard that with the food chopper, you can chop up broccoli so fine & add it to their food & they won't even realize it...HTH

Ooh...good point - thanks Ginger...

Bump...still looking for recipes and tips or anyone that has a file.

Thanks - that will help with some ideas for a flyer. :)

I read this on here a long time ago. With apple season coming, if using the A/P/C/S, take the peels & make 3-4 in pieces (or however long you like) roll them in dry Jell-o, put on a bar pan & in the oven for about 8-10 minutes. When slightly cooled roll the again in the Jell-o & they are like gummy worms, but healthier...HTH

Well, I made a flyer with just 1 recipe and a list of tasks for kids...I really don't have time for much more with this, a show tomorrow and helping the Fire Dept.

Attachments

• kids kitchen.pub
    87 KB · Views: 287
I've saving the "tool tips" for verbal conversations.

1. What is "Kids' Wellness & Safety Saturday"?

"Kids' Wellness & Safety Saturday" is an event hosted by Pampered Chef that focuses on teaching kids about healthy eating, proper nutrition, and basic safety skills in the kitchen.

2. Is this event free to attend?

Yes, "Kids' Wellness & Safety Saturday" is a free event open to the public. However, registration may be required in some locations.

3. What age group is this event suitable for?

This event is suitable for children ages 5-12. However, older or younger children may also benefit from attending.

4. What activities can children expect at "Kids' Wellness & Safety Saturday"?

Children will participate in hands-on cooking demonstrations, interactive games, and educational sessions on various wellness and safety topics. They will also have the chance to sample healthy snacks and take home recipes to try at home.

5. Will there be any giveaways or prizes at the event?

Yes, there may be giveaways and prizes at "Kids' Wellness & Safety Saturday" depending on the location. Be sure to check with your local Pampered Chef consultant or host for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Tara Volpenhein
  • etteluap70PC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • chefmoseley