• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Limited Time Offer: Shop Discontinued Items from Catalog | PM for Details

In summary, the limited time offer from Pampered Chef includes discontinued items such as cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and other kitchen accessories. These items can be purchased by contacting a consultant through the "Find a Consultant" feature on their website. The discontinued items are still covered by the satisfaction guarantee and cannot be used with any discounts or promotions. There are limited quantities available, so it is recommended to contact a consultant quickly to secure a purchase.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
I have a few items from the current catalog that I would like to get rid of. PM me if you're interested.

I also have a few discontinued items:

-3 kids giftsets (measuring cups, cookie cutters, and recipe cards) $8 each <these are already giftwrapped and ready to go, made them up for a few vendor shows I had and never sold them> SALE PENDING

-last years RUFTH trivet $10 SALE PENDING

- kids cookie cutters $4 SALE PENDING

-2 kids recipe cards $.50 each SALE PENDING

- zesty guacamole seasoning $5 SOLD

- deep dish baker lid $1 SALE PENDING

- chillzanne platter handle $1

Last edited:
Elizabeth, I promised myself I wasn't going to spend any more money on PC this year, or I'd get the kids giftsets AND the RUFTH trivet. If anything is still around come January, let me know.

yeah I can try to let you know, but because I am very forgetful, I can't promise anything...LOL

Bumping... i really need to rid myself of some of this stuff!

I pm'd you

I Elizabeth...

I will take it all if you still have it?

I PM'd ya as well...

~ Gina

Thanks for the PM Gina!

I have last years RUFTH Trivet if anyone wants it. $10 plus shipping, which is $4.80 because I can put it in a flat rate envelope. You can send me a check or pay through paypal. Coming from Utah. [email protected]

Related to Limited Time Offer: Shop Discontinued Items from Catalog | PM for Details

What items are included in the limited time offer?

The limited time offer includes discontinued items from previous catalogs. These items may include cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and other kitchen accessories.

How can I purchase the discontinued items?

You can purchase the discontinued items by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant directly. You can find a consultant near you by using the “Find a Consultant” feature on our website.

Are the discontinued items still covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, all items purchased through Pampered Chef are covered by our satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Can I use any discounts or promotions on the discontinued items?

Unfortunately, discounts and promotions do not apply to the discontinued items. However, purchasing these items at a discounted price is already a great deal!

Are there limited quantities of the discontinued items available?

Yes, there are limited quantities of the discontinued items available. These items are only available while supplies last, so make sure to contact your consultant as soon as possible to secure your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • Denise K