• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fun and Professional Kids in the Kitchen Camp - Saturday at 11:00 AM

J
jillbean
Another host and I are having our Kids in the Kitchen class today ( I say today because it is 12:53 here), Saturday at 11:00 am. Please, say a little prayer that all goes well. We have really overcome some major hurtles and have VERY few kids :cry: and I really want to make it fun for them and look very professional. This is the first one that she or I have ever done and I am REALLY nerveous:( about it!!
Thanks!!
Jill

I'm sure y'all will do great! Make sure and let us know how it goes! :)
God bless,
Amanda

Wishes and luck are being sent your way....********* Good Luck

Good Luck today and have fun! Let us know how everything goes.

No worries, Jill. :DI am sure your day with the kids will be great! You may have posted this elsewhere, but may I ask what you have planned to do with/for your participants?Sending prayers & well wishes your way!
Cyndi

Thanks guys!
Over all the class went really well!
The other consultant wasn't as professional and thank God I got there almost 2 hours early because we had to move it to her house and I had to clean her kitchen! AND she had to leave to pick something up and left me with all of the prep work. All but one of the kids were there when she got back!
This is the LAST time I do anything like this with her!!
But, the kids had a great time!!

Do tell.................. What was the moment by moment once the class began??????????

Are you wanting the "for real" or do you want the dirt? That has started tonight!! Ugly emails!!!

I wrote a whole thread and then it wouldn't let me post!!! I'll try to do it again in the Lounge!

have you posted it yet?? I just checked the lounge & didn't see it.

1. What is the purpose of the "Fun and Professional Kids in the Kitchen Camp"?

The purpose of the camp is to provide a fun and educational experience for children to learn about cooking and kitchen safety in a professional setting.

2. When and where is the camp being held?

The camp is being held on Saturday at 11:00 am. The location may vary depending on the host, but it is typically held in a kitchen or cooking-related facility.

3. Is there a cost to attend the camp?

The cost of attending the camp may vary depending on the host, but it is typically a nominal fee to cover any materials or ingredients needed for the activities.

4. What activities will the children be participating in during the camp?

The camp will include a variety of activities such as cooking demonstrations, hands-on cooking projects, and lessons on kitchen safety and hygiene. There may also be games and other fun activities related to cooking and food.

5. Is prior cooking experience required for children to attend the camp?

No, prior cooking experience is not required. The camp is designed for children of all skill levels and is meant to be a fun and educational experience for all participants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cooknjess
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
Replies
Views
pattikake
  • jillbean
  • General Chat
Replies