• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Saturday Kids Fair Fun: Ideas for Activities at Your Booth!

In summary, for the kids fair on Saturday, April 21st, it is suggested to have activities for the kids to do at the booth such as Quick Stir picture with water and confetti, a small table with playdoh and creative cutters, and cupcake decorating using a decorator bottle set. Other ideas include using a mini muffin pan to make more cupcakes, using a food chopper to chop toppings, and providing healthy snack options like jelly sandwiches, celery with whipped cream cheese, and berries and cream wonton cups. It is also recommended to have a Kids cookbook, bakers roller, garlic press, and bamboo tongs for additional activities. The fair will last for 4 hours and it is important to have enough activities
Chef Ritz
I am going to do a kids fair on Saturday, April 21st and need to have something for the kids to do while at my booth, any suggestions on what I can do?

You can do the Quick stir picture with water and confetti in it and they can make it swirl3

You could set up a small table with play doh and put out the creative cutters...

Here is a recipe for non-toxic play-doh.... You can hand out the recipe to the parents!!!

Attachments

• Homemade Play Doh.doc
    598 KB · Views: 312
CupcakesI always make cupcakes because they are cheap but kids love them. I would suggest you bake a whole bunch of them and let the kids use the decorator bottle set to do a little design with frosting on top and take it with them.
Have plenty of napkins. It should be fun!!

Debbie :D

DebbieSAChef said:
I always make cupcakes because they are cheap but kids love them. I would suggest you bake a whole bunch of them and let the kids use the decorator bottle set to do a little design with frosting on top and take it with them.

What a great idea Debbie!!!

DebbieSAChef said:
I always make cupcakes because they are cheap but kids love them. I would suggest you bake a whole bunch of them and let the kids use the decorator bottle set to do a little design with frosting on top and take it with them.

Another idea, use the mini muffin pan and make them. You can get a boat load more out of a box of cake mix.

The kids also love to use the food chopper. Have them chop some m & m's or oreos for your cupcakes.

PamperChefCarol said:
Another idea, use the mini muffin pan and make them. You can get a boat load more out of a box of cake mix.

My thoughts exactly! :)

You can use the small spreader then to help decorate...just make sure you bring a box of baby wipes with for all the messy hands! :)

I am also doing a kids event ... "Healthy Kids Day" at our local YMCA. I plan on using

- Jelly sandwiches the cut n' seal for (no peanut butter for allergy reasons)
- Celery (cut with safe cutter) with whipped cream cheese (decorator bottle) option of adding raisins.
- mini bagels with whipped cream cheese (decorator botle again) spread with small spreader
- Berries and Cream wonton cup (EAD, sugar shaker, egg slicer)
- Homemade playdough (as others mention w/bakers roller, garlic press, creative cutters

I also plan on having out the Kids cookbook, food chopper, bamboo tongs, quick stir pitcher - I'm sure other things I'll think of

Since it is a Y, unfortunately, I have to provide the ingredients but I'm really hoping to take a few orders or maybe get a booking. If not, I'll chalk it up to community support and enjoy the day. The families have to sign up for a "session" which will be about 20min so it will be limited food - I won't have food for the whole 5 hours. I'm looking for other ideas so hopefully others will chime in too!

Susan

I have to have something for the 4 hours that I will be there, people just walk through the whole time. I took my kids last year and it was like a rat race trying to walk in the building.

I like the APCS with granny smith apples. Then sprinkle with cinnamon/sugar. It's a healthy snack and you can buy the apples in bags cheap.

1. What types of activities should I have at my booth?

Some popular activities at Saturday Kids Fair include face painting, crafts, games, and food demos. You can also consider offering product samples or hosting a cooking demonstration.

2. How can I make my booth attractive to kids and parents?

Use bright colors, balloons, and fun decorations to catch the attention of kids. Offer interactive activities and games that will keep them engaged. Also, make sure to have a variety of products on display to appeal to parents.

3. Do I need to provide prizes or giveaways?

It's not necessary, but offering small prizes or giveaways can be a great way to attract more visitors to your booth. You can also use these as an opportunity to promote your products or services.

4. Can I bring my own equipment for activities?

Yes, you are welcome to bring your own equipment for activities. Just make sure that it is age-appropriate and safe for kids to use. It's also a good idea to have extra supplies on hand in case of any accidents or spills.

5. How can I promote my booth at the event?

Make sure to advertise your booth beforehand on social media and through word of mouth. During the event, have signs and banners that clearly display your booth number and what activities you are offering. You can also have flyers or business cards available for interested parents to take with them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• apriljc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • Cindycooks