• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Save Money: if You Have Kids....consignment Sales!

In summary, there are multiple consignment sales held twice a year in the area, as well as smaller ones throughout the year. By volunteering to work at these sales, one can shop even earlier, and working multiple shifts allows for first pick of items. It is also worth checking out thrift shops, online marketplaces, and garage sales for gently used kids clothes at low prices. Remember to thoroughly inspect and wash items before use.
esavvymom
Staff member
In our area, there are two HUGE consignment sales, each held twice a year. Plus dozens of smaller ones throughout the year.Look online for sales in your area. It is a great way to get gently used kids clothes, books, toys, anything kid-related! Most of them around here, if you consign stuff, you can shop earlier than the public. If you VOLUNTEER for a shift to work, you can shop even earlier. Work more than one shift, shop even earlier.....idea being you get first dibs. Working is a great way to see what is for sale too....since you are going through things while you work.I have gotten some great deals. BUT. i have made even more money because I have sold TONS of stuff (the sales really got going after my kids were little). Many sales have sizes and items that would work with teens also. (Sometimes also maternity gear)

Check out Facebook for the sales in your area and look at their websites too. Some are nearly new (not like a yard sale) and some are more of a yard sale. But either way, you can find great deals.

I also have found great deals on kids clothes through the local thrift shops. There are a few in our area that have "bag sales" where you can put as much as you can in a bag for a set price (usually around $5). I have gotten TONS of clothes for my kids this way!Another option is to check out online marketplaces like Facebook Marketplace or Craigslist. You can often find gently used kids clothes for a fraction of the cost of new ones. Just make sure to meet in a public place and thoroughly inspect the items before purchasing.Finally, garage sales can also be a great place to find kids clothes. Many families will sell their gently used items for very low prices. Just be prepared to do some digging and sorting through items.No matter which option you choose, buying gently used kids clothes can save you a lot of money in the long run. Just make sure to thoroughly inspect items before purchasing and wash them before use. Happy shopping!

1. How do consignment sales help me save money as a parent?

Consignment sales offer gently used items such as clothing, toys, and gear at discounted prices. This allows parents to purchase what they need for their children at a fraction of the cost of buying new items.

2. What types of items can I find at consignment sales?

Consignment sales typically offer a variety of items for children of all ages, including clothing, baby gear, toys, books, and even maternity wear. Some sales may also include household items and furniture.

3. Are the items at consignment sales in good condition?

Most consignment sales have strict guidelines for accepting items, so you can expect to find items in good condition. Many sales also have a quality control team that inspects items to ensure they meet their standards.

4. Can I sell items at a consignment sale to make money?

Yes, many consignment sales allow parents to consign their gently used items and earn a percentage of the sale price. This is a great way to declutter your home and make some extra money.

5. How can I find consignment sales in my area?

You can search online for consignment sales in your area or check with local parenting groups or organizations. You can also follow popular consignment sale events on social media to stay updated on upcoming sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies