• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Let's Eat and Kids in the Kitchen Cookbooks for Upcoming Shows?

In summary, the ingredients needed for the recipes from this source can be found on their website or in their recipe books. While they recommend following the recipe as written, substitutions can be made if needed, though this may affect the taste or texture. The serving size for recipes can be adjusted by multiplying or dividing the ingredients. Some recipes can be made ahead of time and stored, but it is recommended to check the instructions for specific recommendations. Tips and tricks for using their products can be found on their website and in their product guides, and personalized advice can be obtained from their customer service team.
katt7576
Hoping someone has these.....Let's Eat! and Kid's in the Kitchen cookbooks. I have several kids shows coming up and would really LOVE to have them. Thanks so much.

I might have an extra Let's Eat! I am going to be going through all of my PC stuff on Tuesday if the weather is nice enough for me to put all of the boxes on my back porch to do it...so I will check to see if I have any extra and let you know...I hope you find what you are looking for though.

Thanks so much Heidi!

I am really sorry...I checked yesterday and I don't have any...sorry that I couldn't help you out.

Hi - I PM's you a few days ago but it appears the message hasn't been read yet. I'm fairly new to this forum and I've noticed others posting "I PMd you" type messages so maybe I have to do that for someone to know they have a PM? Anyway, that's why I'm posting about it here!

I think you may have a shot on ebay, i have seen them there.

The Let's Eat I got came from eBay. The Kids in the Kitchen came from someone here but unless you have shows later into October, the shipping would be awful! They are both great and my GS loves to "look at the pictures" in the Let's Eat one...like it is a storybook! LOL!

Related to Looking for Let's Eat and Kids in the Kitchen Cookbooks for Upcoming Shows?

1. What ingredients do I need for this recipe?

The ingredients needed for our recipes vary depending on the dish. You can find a complete list of ingredients on our website or in our recipe books.

2. Can I substitute an ingredient in this recipe?

While we recommend following the recipe as written for best results, you can certainly make substitutions as needed. Keep in mind that this may alter the taste or texture of the dish.

3. How do I adjust the serving size for this recipe?

We provide serving sizes for our recipes, but you can easily adjust the measurements to fit your needs. Simply multiply or divide the ingredients accordingly.

4. Can I make this recipe in advance?

Some of our recipes can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator or freezer. Check the recipe instructions for any specific recommendations on prepping ahead of time.

5. Do you have any tips for using this specific product?

We have plenty of tips and tricks for using our products on our website and in our product guides. You can also reach out to our customer service team for personalized advice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • catlwilles
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
merego
  • pchef2006
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies