• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Kids in the Kitchen Cookbook - Limited Copies Available!

In summary, Chef Ann was looking for the Kids in the Kitchen Cookbook that was retired a long time ago, but she was unable to find any. She then suggested people on the forum to back order the cookbook. Another person on the forum was able to find one and sent her a PM.
catlwilles
Gold Member
If anyone happened to get some extra copies of the Kids in the Kitchen Cookbook that they'd like to part with, I would love 2 of them. I was going to get one for my daughter's birthday and wasn't expecting them to go off the outlet in one day! Thanks!

me too, me too :)

never mind... I was going to say they are on the outlet... but I guess not!

I missed it on the outlet!?!?!?!? Dang.... :(

Am I missing something? When I go online and try to order one it seems like it's going to go through.

It's back on the outlet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dual sharpeneryep back up there...I think they goofed earlier when they had it up, and then all of a sudden it was gone and replaced with another cookbook...I think they meant to keep the kids one there..yeah for you..the product I have that I absolutely love is the dual sharpener..have had it for years and it sharpens knives and scissors...love the scissors part of it..our scissors always stay sharp now..even the old drabby ones we have around the house... And it is for right and left handed scissors....

I got back on and ordered a bunch when I saw it that it came back on the outlet, but they called me today and said that I couldn't get them. Does anyone have one or two to spare!!

Wow! I totally need one, too! Help!

I sent a thread yesterday asking the same question. I was told you could back order a sale and order one? Maybe I am not saying that right, Chef Ann told me. I did end up finding one from someone on this site since I signed as a consultant in March.

Thanks, but I'm looking for the Kids in the Kitchen Cookbook that was retired a long time ago. I already have the Let's Eat that was discontinued last month. Anybody have an extra?

catlwilles said:
Thanks, but I'm looking for the Kids in the Kitchen Cookbook that was retired a long time ago. I already have the Let's Eat that was discontinued last month. Anybody have an extra?

I have one new in pkg.

Anyone have either one?? I am looking for the lets eat and the kid in the kitchen cookbooks. If anyone has them, PM me.

elizabethfox said:
Anyone have either one?? I am looking for the lets eat and the kid in the kitchen cookbooks. If anyone has them, PM me.

You can back date an individual order and get the Let's Eat cookbook still until the end of this month. Just make sure the order is dated in February.

i WENT ONTO THE OUTLET AND DIDN'T SEE THEM, I WILL LOOK AGAIN.

Related to Get Kids in the Kitchen Cookbook - Limited Copies Available!

1. What age range is the "Get Kids in the Kitchen Cookbook" recommended for?

The cookbook is designed for children ages 5-12 years old. However, younger children may also enjoy simple recipes with adult supervision.

2. Are the recipes in the cookbook kid-friendly and easy to follow?

Yes, all the recipes in the cookbook are specifically chosen and tested to be kid-friendly and easy to follow. The instructions are written in a simple and clear manner, perfect for young chefs!

3. Can I purchase the "Get Kids in the Kitchen Cookbook" in stores?

No, unfortunately the cookbook is only available through our Pampered Chef consultants. You can contact your local consultant or visit our website to purchase a copy.

4. Are the ingredients used in the cookbook easy to find?

Yes, the cookbook mostly uses common ingredients that can be found in any grocery store. Some recipes may require specialty ingredients, but alternatives are always provided.

5. Can I customize the cookbook with my child's name?

Yes, the cookbook can be customized with your child's name on the cover. This makes it a great personalized gift for any young chef in your life.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • janezapchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items