• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get a Discount on Iso Chillzanne Cooler - Limited Stock Available!

In summary, the discount amount for the Iso Chillzanne Cooler may vary and is only available for a limited time while supplies last. It cannot be combined with other offers or coupons, but can be purchased through a consultant or on the website. The return policy for the discounted cooler is the same as the regular policy, but the discount may not apply for returned items.
janezapchef
Gold Member
Hi Everyone,
I just signed a recruit, yeah! One of the things she was excited about was being able to get the additional discount on outlet products because she really wanted to buy the cooler. Of course, she just signed yesterday, and now the cooler is gone from the outlet. Anyone happen to order one to have just in case or you're willing to part with?
Thanks,
Jane :)

I have the one that I got as a demo. I would sell it for 25% off the original price. PM or email if you are interested.

1. How much of a discount can I get on the Iso Chillzanne Cooler?

The discount amount for the Iso Chillzanne Cooler may vary depending on current promotions and availability. Please contact your independent Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date information on discounts.

2. Is the discount available for a limited time only?

Yes, the discount for the Iso Chillzanne Cooler is only available for a limited time while supplies last. We recommend contacting your consultant or placing your order as soon as possible to secure the discounted price.

3. Can I combine the discount with other offers or coupons?

Unfortunately, the discount for the Iso Chillzanne Cooler cannot be combined with any other offers or coupons. However, your consultant may be able to help you find the best deal for your purchase.

4. How do I purchase the Iso Chillzanne Cooler at a discounted price?

To purchase the Iso Chillzanne Cooler at a discounted price, you can either contact your independent Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website and place an order through their link.

5. What is the return policy for the discounted Iso Chillzanne Cooler?

The return policy for the discounted Iso Chillzanne Cooler is the same as our regular return policy. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please note that the discount may not be applicable for returned items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• catlwilles
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
merego
  • kcmckay
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • hperschnick