• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Cranberry Scrapers for Your Home Show | Limited Stock Available

In summary, to order the cranberry scrapers for your home show, simply visit the Pampered Chef website or contact your consultant. They can also be purchased in bulk by contacting your consultant. The scrapers are dishwasher safe, but hand-washing is recommended. They also come with a satisfaction guarantee and limited warranty. While designed for cranberries, they can also be used for other fruits. Limited stock is available, so act fast!
hperschnick
I just got home from a show and the host wants scrapers... but she wants Cranberry! Anyone have any they would could part with? Please let me know which ones you have and how much you want for them.

Thanks!

Could I possibly do an individual order and back date it to get them for her or is it too late for that too?

I think you can back date an order. I would give it a try!

You can't back date more than one month past. I may have something.

I think I have all 4 of them from the last catalog. 3 are still in packaging, and the Skinny Scraper has been used for demos only. Let me double check to make sure I've got them and am not just imagining them.

chefann said:
I think I have all 4 of them from the last catalog. 3 are still in packaging, and the Skinny Scraper has been used for demos only. Let me double check to make sure I've got them and am not just imagining them.

You might have cranberry scrapers in your head?

:D

bumping...

I have three skinny scrapers NIP.Email me and let me know if you want them.

Related to Get Cranberry Scrapers for Your Home Show | Limited Stock Available

1. How do I order the cranberry scrapers?

To order the cranberry scrapers for your home show, simply visit our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant. Limited stock is available, so act fast!

2. Can I purchase the cranberry scrapers in bulk?

Yes, the cranberry scrapers can be purchased in bulk for your home show. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on bulk ordering.

3. Are the cranberry scrapers dishwasher safe?

Yes, the cranberry scrapers are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand-washing for best results and longevity.

4. Do the cranberry scrapers come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited warranty. If you are not satisfied with your cranberry scrapers, please contact your consultant for assistance.

5. Can I use the cranberry scrapers for other fruits?

While the cranberry scrapers are specifically designed for scraping cranberries, they can also be used for other fruits such as cherries or grapes. They are a versatile tool to have in your kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • iteachurkid
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
trps
Replies