• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for HWC Martini Glasses?

In summary, Iso Hwc Martini Glasses are a type of durable, high-quality martini glass sold by Pampered Chef. Each set includes four glasses, making them great for entertaining. They are dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash them for longevity. Each glass has a capacity of 8.5 ounces and they come with a satisfaction guarantee from Pampered Chef.
tys1031
Does anyone have a set of 4 or 8 HWC Martini glasses they'd like to sell? I have a customer who wants them and thought she could still order them (a month late). She really wants two sets but I'll take what I can get it.

I have a set she can purchase. How about $30 plus shipping.

I have a set, are you sure you want to risk them coming through the mail? I would do $30 plus shipping also.

lots of bubble wrap and peanuts....

ChefLoriG said:
lots of bubble wrap and peanuts....

Mine are still in the box not even opened!!

I also have a set that's unopened I think even still packed from HO, lol. I got 2 sets and didn't even open one.

Let me know if anyone needs still.

Lisa

ChefLoriG said:
I have a set she can purchase. How about $30 plus shipping.

I am about to PM you. Thank you!

wadesgirl said:
I have a set, are you sure you want to risk them coming through the mail? I would do $30 plus shipping also.

I am about to PM you! Thank you!

Kish - I have a set too. Call me.

pamperedlinda said:
Kish - I have a set too. Call me.

Will do thank you!!!!!!

I can do $30 plus shipping as well...plus any insurance if you wanna go that route. LMK at [email protected] Thanks! :D

Me too! I'm trying to get some more cash for NC!

i have a set too

What are Iso Hwc Martini Glasses?

Iso Hwc Martini Glasses are a type of martini glass sold by Pampered Chef. They are made of high-quality, durable glass and have a unique design that makes them perfect for serving martinis and other cocktails.

How many glasses come in a set?

Each set of Iso Hwc Martini Glasses includes four glasses. This makes them perfect for entertaining or for enjoying a cocktail with friends.

Are these glasses dishwasher safe?

Yes, these glasses are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing them to prolong their lifespan and maintain their quality.

What is the capacity of each glass?

Each Iso Hwc Martini Glass has a capacity of 8.5 ounces, making them the perfect size for a standard martini. They can also be used for other types of cocktails and even non-alcoholic beverages.

Do these glasses come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your Iso Hwc Martini Glasses, you can contact our customer service for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Paula B
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Paula B
  • cmcrews
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • monicag