• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canada-I Need a Set of 4 Pink Dots Martini Glasses

In summary, these martini glasses are only sold in a set of four and are dishwasher safe. Each glass can hold 8 ounces and they are made of glass, not plastic. They currently only come in a pink dots design, but other designs are available in the collection.
Nfldfran
HEllo fellow Canadians,

Does anybody have a set of 4 HWC martini glasses that you would be willing to sell me? I will pay shipping as well.

Diane

I have one but I am in the states-

I have a set here in New Brunswick

Gilles,

How much do you want for them?

Diane

Just what I paid for. Were they $19.20 plus tax? Plus shipping of course. PM me.

1. Can I purchase the "Canada-I Need a Set of 4 Pink Dots Martini Glasses" individually?

Unfortunately, these glasses are only sold in a set of four. We do offer other individual martini glasses in our collection.

2. Are these glasses dishwasher safe?

Yes, these martini glasses are dishwasher safe, making cleaning up after a party a breeze!

3. How much liquid can these glasses hold?

Each pink dots martini glass has a capacity of 8 ounces, perfect for a standard martini or other cocktails.

4. Do these glasses come in any other colors?

Currently, these martini glasses are only available in the pink dots design. However, we do offer other fun and colorful designs in our martini glass collection.

5. Are these glasses made of glass or plastic?

These martini glasses are made of high-quality, durable glass. They are not made of plastic.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefcharity
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • raebates
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • byrd1956