• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Cranberry Handy Scrapers in Canada - Any Suggestions?

In summary, the Cranberry Handy Scraper is a versatile kitchen tool made of durable silicone and designed for scraping, scooping, and spreading ingredients while cooking or baking. It is safe to use on all types of cookware, including non-stick, and can be used for both hot and cold foods. The scraper is easy to clean, either by hand or in the dishwasher, and is also suitable for baking tasks. Its unique shape and material make it a must-have tool for any kitchen.
PamperedK
Silver Member
Does anyone have one (or two) cranberry handy scrapers available? I have a host who LOVES red and I would love to get some for her.

I'm in Canada if that makes a difference.

TIA!

I don't have any but they are available on the outlet.

Canadian consultants don't have the outlet. :(

Bummer...sorry!

If you want to, you could order them off of one of our sites, couldn't you? PM me if you need a website to order from. I'm actually ordering a couple myself.

Jules711 said:
If you want to, you could order them off of one of our sites, couldn't you? PM me if you need a website to order from. I'm actually ordering a couple myself.

I checked on the site and it didn't look like you could ship outside the US...but I may have missed something.

urbnk8 said:
I checked on the site and it didn't look like you could ship outside the US...but I may have missed something.

No, but you order have them shipped to yourself and then ship them to her in Canada.

I PM'd her the other day because I'm putting an outlet order in this weekend and volunteered to toss a few on for her.

1. What is the Cranberry Handy Scraper?

The Cranberry Handy Scraper is a versatile kitchen tool designed to help you easily scrape, scoop, and spread ingredients while cooking or baking. It is made of durable silicone and has a unique shape that makes it perfect for a variety of tasks in the kitchen.

2. Is the Cranberry Handy Scraper safe to use on non-stick cookware?

Yes, the Cranberry Handy Scraper is safe to use on all types of cookware, including non-stick. The silicone material is heat-resistant and will not scratch or damage your pots and pans.

3. Can the Cranberry Handy Scraper be used for both hot and cold foods?

Absolutely! The Cranberry Handy Scraper can be used for both hot and cold foods. It is heat-resistant up to 650°F, making it perfect for scraping hot pans or spreading melted ingredients. It is also safe to use in the freezer for scraping frozen foods.

4. How do I clean the Cranberry Handy Scraper?

The Cranberry Handy Scraper is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. You can also hand wash it with warm soapy water and let it air dry. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or utensils on the scraper to prolong its lifespan.

5. Can the Cranberry Handy Scraper be used for baking?

Yes, the Cranberry Handy Scraper is great for baking tasks such as scraping batter from bowls or spreading frosting on cakes. Its unique shape and flexible material make it a versatile tool for all your baking needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pcthisandthat
  • pcsharon1
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • kdangel518