• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do they offer Cranberry Sm. Bowls in matching sets?

In summary, Sandra is looking for cranberry bowls but does not want to purchase 2 sets of the Colored Bowls. She is asking for help from others in finding some bowls for her customer.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
Hey all,

I am looking for 2 of the Sm. Cranberry Bowls (that fit the Sm. Bowl Caddy) for a customer. She does not want to purchase 2 sets of the Colored Bowls and I don't blame her! Why don't they offer the colors in matching sets? Does that make too much sense?

I would prefer to not have to deal with the shipping, but if you have 1 or 2 that you are willing to part with please let me know. We are in San Antonio and would love to just pick them up from a local consultant. I want to pay between $6.50 and $8.

If you can help I would really appreciate it!!

Thanks!

Can't help.....but wanted to say that I get asked at almost every show by someone if they can buy just the cranberry bowls......something we need to let HO know about!

With the addition of the cranberry petite squares this fall - I bet that the bowls won't be too far behind......maybe?

pamperedlinda said:
With the addition of the cranberry petite squares this fall - I bet that the bowls won't be too far behind......maybe?

Makes sense to me!:D

ChefBeckyD said:
Makes sense to me!:D
Yeah, well things that seem to make sense to us don't always make sense to HO.....kwim (ummmm, like CAKE TESTERS :cry: !!!!!) We can always hope.

pamperedlinda said:
Yeah, well things that seem to make sense to us don't always make sense to HO.....kwim (ummmm, like CAKE TESTERS :cry: !!!!!) We can always hope.
Or the Coffee!!! I am still getting regular requests for the coffee!!:cry:

ChefBeckyD said:
Or the Coffee!!! I am still getting regular requests for the coffee!!:cry:
Yes, I miss that too. I had one customer buy 20 bags when she found out it was being discontinued.

My biggest order was for 12 bags of each.......

And now - sorry Sandra!

Can anyone help Sandra with some cranberry bowls?:eek: :blushing:

oops, sorry Sandra. Got off on a little tangent here.

Looking for Cranberry Bowls folks.....

I'd trade my cranberry for a purple eggplant, but I'm not in San Antonio.
I get asked this question a lot, also.

Sorry,,,don't have them but would love to get just cranberry. So would some of my guests. I guess we will have to make a suggestion to HO.

bump this thread!

kspry said:
I'd trade my cranberry for a purple eggplant, but I'm not in San Antonio.
I get asked this question a lot, also.

Great idea!! Maybe this will catch on here on this thread....

I would love to have a set of the cranberry bowls myself...

Related to Do they offer Cranberry Sm. Bowls in matching sets?

1. What ingredients are needed to make a Cranberry Sm. Bowl?

To make a Cranberry Sm. Bowl, you will need fresh cranberries, sugar, orange juice, water, cornstarch, and a dash of salt.

2. How do I prepare the cranberries for the bowl?

First, rinse the cranberries and remove any stems or leaves. Then, place them in a saucepan with the sugar, orange juice, and water. Cook until the cranberries burst and the mixture thickens.

3. Can I use frozen cranberries instead of fresh?

Yes, you can use frozen cranberries in this recipe. Just be sure to thaw them before cooking and adjust the amount of water in the recipe accordingly.

4. How long does it take to make a Cranberry Sm. Bowl?

The total cooking time for a Cranberry Sm. Bowl is about 15 minutes. However, you will need to allow time for the mixture to cool and thicken before serving.

5. Can I make this dish ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the cranberry mixture ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Just reheat it on the stove or in the microwave before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scottcooks
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • scottcooks
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
higoobs
  • janetupnorth