• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's in My Surprise Box? Make an Offer for These Unwanted Goodies!

L
LisaKIsrael
I got the following in my surprise boxes that I don't foresee using or needing. Make an offer for one or all (please include priority mail shipping in your offer....)!!!

1 stoneware tote (old style, blue)
1 pack of toaster bags
1 stoneware storage rack
2 reversible table runners (fall colors -- olive/cranberry/rust stripe)
1 ice shaver

Lisa in Santa Rosa, CA

Last edited by a moderator:
$6 for the toaster bags, includes first class mail. I know you wanted priority mail, but those can be sent in an envelope for about a buck or less. Or i can pick them up from you in a couple weeks. I am coming home for a wedding on the 19th of Aug. (I used to live in Petaluma and Santa Rosa about 2 years ago)

Let me know!

Please email me at [email protected]

Last edited:
Toaster BagsWhichever is easier for you -- I'll set them aside if you want to wait until you are in the area!!!

1. What is included in the surprise box?

The surprise box contains various items such as a stoneware tote, toaster bags, stoneware storage rack, reversible table runners, and an ice shaver.

2. Are the items in the surprise box new or used?

The items in the surprise box are new and unused.

3. Can I make an offer for just one item in the surprise box?

Yes, you can make an offer for one or all of the items in the surprise box. Just specify which item(s) you are interested in when making your offer.

4. How can I make an offer for the items in the surprise box?

You can make an offer by including your desired price and any additional details (such as shipping) in your message to the seller.

5. Is shipping included in the offer?

Shipping is not included in the offer and will need to be negotiated with the seller. However, the seller has specified that priority mail shipping should be included in your offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scottcooks
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pamperinginfl
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperinginfl
  • trps