• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Onion-Cranberry Marmalade Recipe for Two

In summary, the recipe for Onion-Cranberry Marmalade can be found in the Cooking for Two cookbook. It includes thinly sliced onions, cranberry juice, balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, salt, and black pepper. The mixture is simmered until thickened and can be used as a topping or glaze for various dishes.
ChefMary412
Does anyone have this recipe for the Onion-Cranberry Marmalade? I think it is in the cooking for two?

Onion-Cranberry Marmalade:

Pour 2 tablespoons hot water over 1/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries in Prep Bowl; let stand 5 minutes. Meanwhile, heat 1 teaspoon vegetable oit in (8-in.) Saute Pan over medium heat; add 1 cup thinly sliced onion. Cook and stir 5 minutes or until onion softens and begins to caramelize. Add 2 tablespoons cider vinegar; stir to loosen browned bits from bottom of pan. Add 2 tablespoons orange marmalade, cranberries and any liquid from soaking. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 1 minute. Remove from heat; cool slightly.

If you search the files on here for "marmalade" there's a doc named Turkey Panini with Onion Cranberry Marmalade.doc that has the recipe in it.

thanks!!! I want to use it with the pork tenderloin at my show Thurs. night.

It's also in Consultant's corner under the BBQ Pork Tenderloin Theme show.

Hi there! I do have the recipe for Onion-Cranberry Marmalade and it is indeed in the Cooking for Two cookbook. Here is the recipe:Ingredients:
- 2 large onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cranberry juice
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepperInstructions:
1. In a large saucepan, combine the onions, cranberry juice, balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, salt, and black pepper.
2. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
3. Reduce the heat to low and let the mixture simmer for 20-25 minutes, until the onions are soft and the liquid has thickened.
4. Serve warm or let cool and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.Enjoy this delicious and versatile marmalade on sandwiches, as a glaze for meats, or as a topping for crackers and cheese. Let me know how it turns out for you! Happy cooking!

1. What is Onion-Cranberry Marmalade?

Onion-Cranberry Marmalade is a delicious and versatile condiment made with a combination of onions, cranberries, sugar, and spices. It has a sweet and tangy flavor that pairs well with a variety of dishes.

2. How do I use Onion-Cranberry Marmalade?

There are many ways to use Onion-Cranberry Marmalade! It can be used as a spread on sandwiches or burgers, as a topping for roasted meats or vegetables, or as a dip for crackers or cheese. It can also add a flavorful twist to recipes like glazes, marinades, and dressings.

3. Is Onion-Cranberry Marmalade gluten-free?

Yes, our Onion-Cranberry Marmalade is gluten-free. It is made with simple, all natural ingredients and does not contain any gluten-containing ingredients.

4. How should I store Onion-Cranberry Marmalade?

Our Onion-Cranberry Marmalade should be stored in the refrigerator after opening. It can also be stored in a cool, dry place before opening. Be sure to check the expiration date on the label for the best quality.

5. Can I make my own Onion-Cranberry Marmalade?

While Pampered Chef does not currently offer a DIY Onion-Cranberry Marmalade kit, there are many recipes available online that you can try at home. However, we believe that our version is the best and most convenient option for busy home cooks!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • MrsNetNut404
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
MrsNetNut404
Replies