• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mandarin Orange Cranberry Sauce

In summary, the Mandarin Orange Cranberry Sauce is a gluten-free sauce made with fresh cranberries, mandarin oranges, sugar, water, and a touch of vanilla extract. It can be used as a delicious glaze for meats and can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. Other fruits such as apples, pears, or pineapple can be substituted to create a unique twist on the sauce.
showoffchef
:chef:
This recipe is a great way to show off your cookwear, zester, measuring spoon, scraper, and citrus juicer if you have one (not essential)

1 bag easy peel mandarin oranges (can substitute regular oranges or tangarines)
1 bag fresh cranberrys or thawed frozen cranberrys
½ cup brown sugar
½ cup white sugar
1 tsp cinnamon

Zest a mandrin as much as you can then squeeze all the juice from it, repeat with next mandarin until you have 1 cup of juice. Put juice and zest into pot. Add cranberries, sugars, and cinnamon to the pot and turn heat to medium-high. Stir frequently until all the cranberries have cracked and popped then turn heat down to medium. Continue stirring frequently, at about 8 minutes start smashing all the cranberries with your scraper continue cooking and stirring until a total of 13min.

This recipe is EASY and will wow most people the subtle orange and cinnamon flavors add a nice twist!

That sounds delicious. I'll have to try it.

This sounds wonderful! Wish I had heard about it earlier but I think I may try it for Christmas. Thanks for sharing.

1. What ingredients are in the Mandarin Orange Cranberry Sauce?

The Mandarin Orange Cranberry Sauce is made with fresh cranberries, mandarin oranges, sugar, water, and a touch of vanilla extract.

2. Is the Mandarin Orange Cranberry Sauce gluten-free?

Yes, the Mandarin Orange Cranberry Sauce is gluten-free.

3. Can I use this sauce as a glaze for meat?

Absolutely! The sweet and tangy flavors of the Mandarin Orange Cranberry Sauce make it a delicious glaze for meats such as chicken, pork, or ham.

4. How long does the Mandarin Orange Cranberry Sauce last?

The Mandarin Orange Cranberry Sauce can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.

5. Can I substitute other fruits for the mandarin oranges?

Yes, you can experiment with different fruits such as apples, pears, or even pineapple to create your own unique twist on the sauce.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
schel
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • scottcooks
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies