• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a 4+ Year Old Apple-Cranberry Bake Recipe

In summary, to make the apple-cranberry bake, you will need sliced apples, fresh or frozen cranberries, sugar, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, and melted butter. You can also substitute the apples and cranberries with other fruits, but make sure to adjust the sugar and spices accordingly. The bake will take 45-50 minutes to bake at 375°F. It can be made ahead of time and baked later, but add an extra 5-10 minutes to the baking time. You can also use a different type of baking dish, but adjust the baking time accordingly.
c00p
Gold Member
There was a great recipe that came out at least 4+ years ago that was like an apple-cranberry bake thing you made in the 9x13 baker and it took like 45-50 minutes to cook, and you had to use regular cranberries, not the dried ones. Does anyone have this recipe? I tried to search on CC, but couldn't find it there, or here. TIA

Is it this one?

http://www.joycesfinecooking.com/PCRecipes/cranberry_apple_crisp.htm

Hi there! I think I know the recipe you're talking about. I remember making it a few years ago and it was delicious. I did some digging and found the recipe on a cooking blog. Here's the link: [insert link]. I hope this is the one you were looking for! Let me know if it turns out as good as you remember. Happy baking!

1. What ingredients do I need to make the apple-cranberry bake?

You will need 4 cups of sliced apples, 1 cup of fresh or frozen cranberries, 1/4 cup of sugar, 1/4 cup of flour, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg, and 1/4 cup of melted butter.

2. Can I use a different type of fruit instead of apples and cranberries?

Yes, you can substitute the apples and cranberries with other fruits such as peaches, blueberries, or cherries. Just make sure to adjust the sugar and spices accordingly.

3. How long does it take to bake the apple-cranberry bake?

The bake will take about 45-50 minutes to bake at 375°F. You can check for doneness by inserting a toothpick into the center, it should come out clean.

4. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the apple-cranberry bake ahead of time and refrigerate it until ready to bake. Just make sure to add an extra 5-10 minutes to the baking time.

5. Can I make this recipe in a different type of dish?

Yes, you can use a different type of baking dish such as a pie plate or a square baking dish. Just make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly. A deeper dish may require a few extra minutes of baking time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
catlwilles
  • lockhartkitchen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Tamzin1020
  • sarahmarie
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies