• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nylon Pan Scrapers as Guest Prize

In summary, the Scraper Orders have been inconsistent in the past two years. When ordering from the Supply Order form, customers have received ten scrapers per bag, but in recent orders, customers have received ten scrapers thrown in a knot. The price for scrapers has increased from 36 cents to 55 cents per scraper.
BeckyC5830
Help me! Am I going nutz or has TPC been filling my orders incorrectly for the past two years?

In the past two years when I've ordered the Nylon Scrapers from the Supply Order form and I order "1" I've received ten packages that each have 3 scrapers which include. To me that has been a reasonable gift to give away to each of my show guests - 18 cents a piece.

Today I received my latest Supply order and they've sent me ten scrapers - not ten packages like before, but 10 scrapers thrown in a bag which was knotted up and thrown in the box. I just called the Solution Center and she said I should only be getting ten individual scrapers. New price is 55 cents per scraper!

What's happened with your Scraper Orders lately? How many have you been receiving? Or have I been getting a good deal for the last two years? Were we informed of a price increase and I just didn't see it?

That's what has happened to mine too. It should just be 10 scrapers though.

That's ridiculous! I always recieved the 10 bags of 3 scrapers, and did the same, used them as guest gifts. Everyone who placed an order got one at checkout! People loved it! So not afordable if we are only getting 10 scrapers total for that price! I just placed an order, we'll see what I get.

In almost 9 years I never got 10 bags of 3 scrapers. It has always been 10 scrapers in one bag.

I just started in October and have only gotten 10 scrapers per order. I would have loved getting 10 bags with 3 each. No such luck.

I think I have got 10 packs of 3 before but never really paid that much attention!

BethCooks4U said:
In almost 9 years I never got 10 bags of 3 scrapers. It has always been 10 scrapers in one bag.

Me too! I've never gotten 3 in a pkg. Just a pkg. of 10.

I've only gotten 10 scrapers in the past. Sounds like you lucked out before!

This is so funny that it's been so inconsistent between consultants....I've ordered them 10+ times and always recieved the 3 packs! Guess I was lucky!

I think you got the regular scrapers. You know, the ones guests can order at 3 in a pack and they sent you 10 packs. It's supposed to be 10 scrapers for the price on the supply order form. I've never gotten 10 packs of 3. Bet they wondered why the heck they were using so many scrapers.

Sounds like I've lucked out the past few years and should be grateful for it! Sounds like the 'picking' department wasn't consistent with how they filled those orders. It is really weird that some of you never got the scrapers in the small packages, while some of us had never got them loose in a bag. I now know for 55 cents each not every guest at a show will get one.... :(

I've always gotten 10 packs of 3, but the last time, I did get 10 thrown in a bag knotted!

Not sure if this file is posted out there somewhere, but attached is a 50 Uses for the Scraper pouch. You fold it into a pouch and the scraper fits perfect. My customers have LOVED them!

Attachments

• Pan Scraper Pouch.pdf
    53.4 KB · Views: 585
The only time Ive ordered them I received 10 packs of 3 and I do the same by giving them away. I have had others on my team say they only got 10 scrapers. I too dont feel the price is worth it for only 10

jennaeby said:
I've always gotten 10 packs of 3, but the last time, I did get 10 thrown in a bag knotted!

Not sure if this file is posted out there somewhere, but attached is a 50 Uses for the Scraper pouch. You fold it into a pouch and the scraper fits perfect. My customers have LOVED them!

thanks for the attachment - Im def going to use it :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Dutchess said:
The only time Ive ordered them I received 10 packs of 3 and I do the same by giving them away. I have had others on my team say they only got 10 scrapers. I too dont feel the price is worth it for only 10

All of the items used as door prizes are priced at 40% off retail...so the scrapers aren't out of line with any of the other prices. Those who got the packs of 3 were getting an un-expected deal, but the price for the correct amount of scrapers isn't any different discount than the price for any of the other door prize items. :confused:

ChefBeckyD said:
All of the items used as door prizes are priced at 40% off retail...so the scrapers aren't out of line with any of the other prices. Those who got the packs of 3 were getting an un-expected deal, but the price for the correct amount of scrapers isn't any different discount than the price for any of the other door prize items. :confused:

well I guess bc I feel that the catalog price for them is overpriced as well - just my personal opinion!!!!!!

Dutchess said:
well I guess bc I feel that the catalog price for them is overpriced as well - just my personal opinion!!!!!!

Have your ever priced the caulk shapers/scrapers?

Barry Carlton said:
Have your ever priced the caulk shapers/scrapers?

You use them for a ton of other things dont you Barry?? I never thought of the ppl I know that would use them for that. I think I may need to pass some long to my brothers, floor men, plumbers, etc that I know ;) along with that nifty little PDF pouch. Thanks for the brain stimulation! :D

Personally for the stones I always recommend the scrub brush scraper

And we still have ours from 16+ years ago. They last forever.

1. What are nylon pan scrapers used for?

Nylon pan scrapers are used for easily removing stuck-on food and residue from pans without scratching or damaging the surface.

2. Are nylon pan scrapers safe to use on non-stick pans?

Yes, nylon pan scrapers are safe to use on non-stick pans as they will not cause any scratches or damage to the non-stick coating.

3. Can nylon pan scrapers be used on all types of cookware?

Yes, nylon pan scrapers can be used on all types of cookware including stainless steel, cast iron, and ceramic.

4. How should I clean my nylon pan scrapers?

You can clean your nylon pan scrapers by hand-washing them with warm soapy water or by placing them in the dishwasher.

5. Can I use nylon pan scrapers to scrape off burnt food?

Yes, nylon pan scrapers are effective for removing burnt food from pans. However, for tougher stains, it is recommended to use a non-abrasive cleaner along with the scraper.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sarahsellcm
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Kitchen2u