• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Guest Trying to Get a Free Product They Didn't Buy

In summary, a catalog shopper spent $175 on dinnerware and then didn't receive it. They email the host and the host says that there was a package that never arrived. The guest is still claiming that she ordered it, so the host is trying to find a copy of the order form. If the guest comes back and tries to say the host fudged the order form, the host will call HQ to straighten things out.
Chef_TK
Has anyone had this happen before? I had a catalog show in Feb, and one of the girls spent $175 on the dots dinnerware. In March I recieved an email from the host, and she said that there was a package that never arrived. We are overseas (APO) and that happens pretty a couple of times a year.

She went on to tell me that this women who ordered all of the dots is saying she didn't recieve her large dots bowl. I told the host that the guest didn't order the $40. Now it's April and the host now wants to see a copy of the order form that the guest gave me as the guest is still claming she ordered it. When I inquired what happened to the guest's order from, she conviently lost it.

I just feel as if the guest is trying to scam me. The guest isn't trustworthy anyway, as I have had problems with her in the past when she was a host etc.

I emailed the host a copy of the reciept, and if the guest comes back claming she ordered it and attempts to say I fudged the order form, I am just going to call her she can contact HQ's on her own.

Did she pay you by check or credit card? You can always print off another receipt and she a copy of her check & see how much it was for. At least that way, you can show that she did not pay for the item. If she really ordered and paid for the item, she should not have a problem showing you the payment for it. Now, if she paid with cash, that is a whole different story. I hope this helps!

Take the high road. "Oh? I must have missed that in sending your ordered items in. The bowll will be $62.50 including tax and shipping. How did you want to pay for it? No, you didn't already pay for it. My records show (etc.)"

I agree with Scott...

Perfect way to handle it.

If she gets mad and pouts off to another consultant, good for you, bad for them.

By the way, I have a host that was a nightmare to work with, bounced check the whole mess. I know she is doing a show for someone else. I would like to give her the heads up. Do you think that would be ok? I would like to be forwarned if it was me.:confused:

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear about the situation with your catalog show. It's unfortunate when things like this happen, especially when it involves a guest who has caused issues in the past. It's always important to keep copies of all order forms and receipts for situations like this. I'm glad you were able to provide the host with a copy of the receipt and I hope that resolves the issue. If the guest continues to claim she ordered the large dots bowl, it may be best to let her handle it with HQ directly. It's important to protect yourself and your business from potential scams. Thank you for sharing your experience and I hope everything works out in the end.

Related to Guest Trying to Get a Free Product They Didn't Buy

1. Can I get a free product even though I didn't purchase it from a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, our policy is that only products purchased directly from a Pampered Chef consultant are eligible for our satisfaction guarantee and potential replacement or refund.

2. What if I received a product as a gift or won it in a raffle?

Our satisfaction guarantee only applies to products purchased from a consultant. If you received a product as a gift or through a raffle, we recommend reaching out to the consultant who provided it to see if they can assist you with any issues.

3. How long do I have to try out a product before I can get a refund or exchange?

We offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for all of our products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase within this time frame, you can contact your consultant for a potential replacement or refund.

4. Can I get a refund or exchange if I no longer have the original packaging or receipt?

In order to be eligible for our satisfaction guarantee, we require the original packaging and receipt to be provided. If you no longer have these items, we recommend reaching out to your consultant for assistance.

5. What is the process for getting a free product if I'm not satisfied with my purchase?

If you are not satisfied with your purchase and would like to potentially receive a replacement or refund, we recommend contacting your consultant. They will be able to guide you through the process and help you with any necessary paperwork or documentation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• angmillar
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
katie0128
Replies
Views
raebates
  • jrb0328
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies