• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Guests Get Specials Without Meeting Show Requirements?

In summary, guests can only receive specials by attending or hosting a Pampered Chef party and making a purchase. These specials cannot be combined with other offers or discounts and may be available for online purchases. The duration of the specials may vary and it is recommended to check with a consultant or the Pampered Chef website for current offers and their duration.
padgettlands
Hi there!
I had a show that was closed yesterday. Now I have 3 more orders that didn't get turned in on time.
My host wants to turn it in as an April show.
She does not have $150 in orders,will her guests still get the guest special even if it doesn't qualify as a show?

They will receive the April guest special if they meet the qualifications.

Thanks Tiffany!

I think they will have to pay more shipping if it's not a show????

chefshawna said:
I think they will have to pay more shipping if it's not a show????

That is true! See if you can get the host to get a couple more orders to get it to $150.

yeah, that too. I completely forgot to mention that. If she has 2 guests qualifying for the March guest Special, then she's not that far away at all from $150.

1. Can guests receive specials without attending a Pampered Chef party?

No, in order for guests to receive specials, they must attend or host a Pampered Chef party. This is because the specials are only available through the party host or consultant.

2. Do guests need to make a purchase in order to receive the specials?

Yes, guests must make a purchase in order to receive the specials. The amount of the purchase may vary depending on the current promotions and specials.

3. Can guests combine specials with other offers or discounts?

No, guests cannot combine specials with other offers or discounts. Specials are already discounted and cannot be combined with any other promotions.

4. Are the specials available for online purchases?

Yes, some specials may be available for online purchases. However, the majority of specials are only available through in-person parties or orders placed through a Pampered Chef consultant.

5. How long do the specials last?

The duration of the specials may vary. Some may only be available for a limited time, while others may last throughout the season or until supplies last. It is best to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for the current specials and their duration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KarenMarie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
prissylovescooking
  • DebinCincy