• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Comparing Kids In The Kitchen vs Let's Eat Cookbooks: A New Consultant's Guide

In summary, our "Quick and Easy Meals" cookbook is perfect for beginners with simple and delicious recipes that can be made in 30 minutes or less. For healthy options, our "Healthy Eating" cookbook offers a variety of nutritious recipes for different dietary restrictions. For baking, our "Baking Basics" cookbook provides step-by-step instructions and tips for making desserts and baked goods. If you want to try international cuisine, our "Around the World" cookbook features recipes from different countries and cultures. And for budget-friendly meals, our "Budget-Friendly Eats" cookbook offers tasty and affordable recipes with money-saving tips.
PamperedChefMelissa
Gold Member
I need the opinions of those who own "Kids In The Kitchen"or "Let's Eat". Which one would you recommend a new consultant to buy for a mommy and me cooking show?

I am pretty sure that those cookbooks are no longer available!

I know they are no longer available. :) A relative who lives in another state said I could pick whichever one I wanted that she owns because both of her kids are older now and she doesn't see the need to have both. I've never seen either of the cookbooks before that's why I needed opinions.

Although Kids In The Kitchen is older & uses products we no longer have, personally, I like that one better. Although Let's Eat is really cute! :confused: .But Kids in the kitchen is bigger...;)

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I highly recommend both "Kids In The Kitchen" and "Let's Eat" for a mommy and me cooking show. Both of these products are designed specifically for kids and are great for teaching them basic cooking skills while also having fun in the kitchen. If I had to choose one, I would say "Kids In The Kitchen" is a great starting point as it includes fun recipes and activities that are perfect for kids of all ages. However, "Let's Eat" offers a wider range of recipes and is great for older kids who may want to try more advanced cooking techniques. Ultimately, it depends on the age and skill level of the kids you will be working with. I hope this helps and best of luck with your cooking show!

Related to Comparing Kids In The Kitchen vs Let's Eat Cookbooks: A New Consultant's Guide

1. Which cookbook is better for beginners?

Our "Quick and Easy Meals" cookbook is perfect for beginners as it features simple and delicious recipes that can be made in 30 minutes or less.

2. Which cookbook is better for healthy options?

Our "Healthy Eating" cookbook offers a variety of nutritious recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and low-carb options.

3. Which cookbook is better for baking?

Our "Baking Basics" cookbook is designed specifically for those who want to improve their baking skills. It includes step-by-step instructions and tips for making a variety of desserts and baked goods.

4. Which cookbook is better for international cuisine?

Our "Around the World" cookbook features recipes from different countries and cultures, allowing you to explore and try new flavors and dishes from around the globe.

5. Which cookbook is better for budget-friendly meals?

Our "Budget-Friendly Eats" cookbook offers delicious and affordable recipes that are perfect for those on a budget. It includes tips for saving money while still enjoying tasty meals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• morganfish
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JaimeQ
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies