• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grades K-2 Kids in the Kitchen Fundraiser

In summary, a first grade teacher is planning a fundraiser with a Kids in the Kitchen night and a catalog. They are looking for recipes and tools for kids to use.
tvwalsh72
I'm a first grade teacher and our primary team is doing a fundraiser to have some storage made by the HS shop class (DH is the teacher). Set to close in June so this will hopefully give me a boost on sell-a-thon;) .

We are doing a catalog fundraiser along with a Kids in the kitchen night at school. I figured that we could have 5-7 stations set up with different recipes and tools to use at different stations.

We have about 100 kids that will be invited my guess is that between 20-30 will show up. I have a few idea but I'd love to hear from anyone who has had experience at this age level. I need a few ideas on:

1. What recipes would be best for a 20 min rotation

2. I'd like to give one kid door prize and one adult door prize

3. What tools are the best for kids to use, if I don't have them I need to order ASAP!!!

I'm really excited about this and to share my other "job" with my students and colleagues(SP???).

tvwalsh72 said:
I'm a first grade teacher and our primary team is doing a fundraiser to have some storage made by the HS shop class (DH is the teacher). Set to close in June so this will hopefully give me a boost on sell-a-thon;) .

We are doing a catalog fundraiser along with a Kids in the kitchen night at school. I figured that we could have 5-7 stations set up with different recipes and tools to use at different stations.

We have about 100 kids that will be invited my guess is that between 20-30 will show up. I have a few idea but I'd love to hear from anyone who has had experience at this age level. I need a few ideas on:

1. What recipes would be best for a 20 min rotation

2. I'd like to give one kid door prize and one adult door prize

3. What tools are the best for kids to use, if I don't have them I need to order ASAP!!!

I'm really excited about this and to share my other "job" with my students and colleagues(SP???).

Hello~ I have done one kids show and I loved it. We did three stations one with icecream sandwiches using the press . One with PB&J sand with press and seal. And the last one we spun strawberries and cut the green off with kids knives and then used the egg slicer.
I did my normal door prize for adults the did a few kids knives. I gave every kid a cookie cutter and a recipe cor cookies. They all loved walking away with something. Hope that helped if you need more details just ask!

Apple berry salsa is good for kids as well. They get to use the chopper, a pizza cutter, cinnamon sugar shaker, etc.

Get an adult to supervise stations- you will need help with that many kids.

The easiest thing to do is an ice cream bar. Let them chop Oreos with the chopper, use the scoops to put ice cream in bowls. You could get ice cream bowls from the Dollar Store and let them take them home as a little gift.

Good luck!

If you have access to a microwave and are able to borrow some prep bowls, make some mini cakes in the prep bowls. I heard it only takes about 5 minutes and you can do several at a time. After they cool, let the kids decorate them.

THANK Goodnes for Chef Success!
You guys are wonderful!

I have a kids show June 24..so I came here for inspiration!

I'm thinking the Cold Stone show - like yankeeinontario suggested...
I have the ice Cream Sandwich maker...I could 'dust it off' , I've just never been a fan of it, I'd have to practice it at home.

Or I thought about making brownies in the Mini Muffin Pan and Tart Shaper... and letting them use the EAD to pipe cool whip into them...

A lemonade or some other drink with the QSP

Chef Bobby - - what is the recipe for the micro cakes in the prep bowls? Do we use the Coffee and More Mug recipe for the cakes??

Any pizza ideas? My kids are going to be 3-4 yrs old !! (EEEeek!)
I'm afraid Ice cream may melt by the time they all get around to it.

I dont' have the old kids cookbook...need to borrow it for ideas!

Keep the ideas coming!! PLEASE!
:)

1. What is the purpose of the Grades K-2 Kids in the Kitchen Fundraiser?

The Grades K-2 Kids in the Kitchen Fundraiser is a fun and educational program designed to teach young children basic cooking skills while also raising money for their school or organization.

2. How does the fundraiser work?

The fundraiser involves students selling Pampered Chef cooking products to family and friends. A portion of the sales will go towards the school or organization, while the students can also earn prizes for their individual sales.

3. What kind of products are included in the fundraiser?

We offer a variety of kid-friendly cooking products, such as cookie cutters, aprons, and mini baking sets. These products are designed specifically for children and make cooking fun and safe for them.

4. Are there any educational components to the fundraiser?

Yes, the fundraiser includes a curriculum for teachers or parents to use with the children. This curriculum teaches basic cooking skills, nutrition, and kitchen safety in a fun and interactive way.

5. How can I sign up for the Grades K-2 Kids in the Kitchen Fundraiser?

If you are interested in hosting a fundraiser for your school or organization, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to learn more and sign up. We will provide you with all the materials and support you need to make your fundraiser a success!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Christ Follower
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Cindycooks
  • lailawatkins15
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies