• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you seen the new gold hostess apron?!

In summary, the new gold apron is a stylish addition to any cook's wardrobe and can be used as an incentive for team members or hosts.
leftymac
Omg ladies! I'm sooooooooo excited!!! I just saw that new gold apron and it will look SMASHING on me! :thumbup: :sing::thumbup:

And that flashy bow on the side is just the added bling that I have been looking for in my cooking attire! :love:

Seriously. I think they just gave up on the men in this company.

leftymac said:
Seriously. I think they just gave up on the men in this company.

I had a phone conversation with a guy on my team this afternoon. He's almost as excited as you are. :D:D:D

Personally, it's not my style either. I'll still try to earn it though, and use it as an incentive for someone on my team, or for a hostess who is dying to have it.

I hope at least my post made people smile. :)And I complain in jest. I don't care about the apron. I get a good laugh about it. I recognize that this is a female-driven company and I'm very much okay with that. Girl power!

leftymac said:
I hope at least my post made people smile. :)

And I complain in jest. I don't care about the apron. I get a good laugh about it. I recognize that this is a female-driven company and I'm very much okay with that. Girl power!

Yeah, it was a pretty funny conversation with this guy too. What made it funnier was that he was on his way home from opening day of Bow Hunting Season here in MI. Oh the irony. Coming home from something so manly to an incentive where he can earn a bedazzled apron. :D:D:D

Keith, you made my daughter and I laugh at your first post, then we realized you were joking. Thanks for the smile:)

I was laughing when I saw this because I have a few men on my team!

leftymac said:
Omg ladies! I'm sooooooooo excited!!! I just saw that new gold apron and it will look SMASHING on me! :thumbup: :sing::thumbup:

Just imagine the bookings you'll get when you tell them you'll wear the apron.....and ONLY the apron..... :angel:

y'all are too funny....where's Dave?

lol Keith! When I heard there was NOT a masculine version, I knew I had to come see your response! I'm actually bummed there is not an alternative....I have a male consultant on the team. Need to see if I can come up with something. Suggestions?

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
lol Keith! When I heard there was NOT a masculine version, I knew I had to come see your response! I'm actually bummed there is not an alternative....I have a male consultant on the team. Need to see if I can come up with something. Suggestions?

Is your consultant married? Does he have a sister or mom that would like it? Or he could give it to his top host that month or come up with an incentive to be in a drawing for it.

Keith: I can totally see why you LOVE that apron! Yellow IS the new black.

There are male hosts too - right?? And that is the Dec incentive to get over $650 sales.

It is a pretty apron...but they could have done one that was more neutral??

AJPratt said:
Keith: I can totally see why you LOVE that apron! Yellow IS the new black.

LOL! That is funny!

It's you Keith. Lol

You know, I would say a guy may look silly in that apron, but I think Keith can get away with it!

Since I'm not in the loop anymore... Can I see a picture of this pretty yellow apron?? Pretty please??

I think it's cute, but I immediately wondered about all of the male consultants when Ibsaw it, lol.

ok...well I'm a girl but not a very girly girl and I'm not digging the gold apron...I'm pretty sure it will go in the bin with the denim one that I never wear. Blah.

crystalscookingnow said:
Since I'm not in the loop anymore... Can I see a picture of this pretty yellow apron?? Pretty please??

Crystal, if you look at Kam's flyer for the nov/dec 2 month host specials, you'll see it. You have to blow it up for full effect.

I'm not making any comments. My goal is the spring products.

ksmedic said:
ok...well I'm a girl but not a very girly girl and I'm not digging the gold apron...I'm pretty sure it will go in the bin with the denim one that I never wear. Blah.

Oh don't do that! There will be plenty of interest for it. =)

As previously mentioned, you can use it as an incentive for a host or teammember....or just sell it to me...my mom would love it! lol

The photo makes me think Mad Men. PC's gone retro! Hosts wanted the HWC aprons in May. They'll want this one, too, just not everyone will.

I'm surprised hosts want aprons. Other than PC reps, when was the last time you saw ANYONE wear one who wasn't a professional chef?

magentablue said:
I'm surprised hosts want aprons. Other than PC reps, when was the last time you saw ANYONE wear one who wasn't a professional chef?

I used to wear them all of the time before PC. Was tired of stains on my shirts that I didn't see unitl folding them out of the dryer.

That apron is so dreamy. Must get it...

magentablue said:

I know a lot of people who wear aprons when they cook! I don't myself even though I've collected every PC ones I can get my hands on!

I'm not a gold girl myself and won't wear it but I'll still earn it!

magentablue said:

I've been wearing my HWC Apron this month and last, and get asked at EVERY SHOW at least twice if its available for purchase. They want the aprons!!

I can't stand the denim apron (just not my style) so I've been wearing the pink HWC one since I've earned it. Someone at every show asks about it so at least people know to expect a HWC email from me in October.... LOL.

I'm hoping on earning the gold one. I'm lined up to earn it- just have to hope the shows hold through. :D

Man in the Kitchen said:
That apron is so dreamy. Must get it...

LOL!! I know. I guess not every incentive works for everyone, right? I mean, not everyone wants cookware, so that's not a good incentive for some people, but it's almost like they deliberately left out half the population to focus on only women who have PC shows. I'm sure the majority of consultants and hosts are women, but if you are constantly perpetuating it with female, frilly things, then that's all you'll get. If the company wants to branch out and attract EVERYONE, then they should offer aprons for both sexes. JMO!

hey, lefty mac, haven't conversed with you but watch your conversations often. YOU are so right on... I'm NOT excited about it at all, either! Now, not that I personally could come up with something more attractive, but let's look at it this way... MAYBE Doris was there, and she LOVED it, so that was THAT! :) Just a thought......

cathyskitchen said:
LOL!! I know. I guess not every incentive works for everyone, right? I mean, not everyone wants cookware, so that's not a good incentive for some people, but it's almost like they deliberately left out half the population to focus on only women who have PC shows. I'm sure the majority of consultants and hosts are women, but if you are constantly perpetuating it with female, frilly things, then that's all you'll get. If the company wants to branch out and attract EVERYONE, then they should offer aprons for both sexes. JMO!

That's so true. Ironically, wifey has already staked her claim for this apron, so I guess I have that going for me:rolleyes:

mom4angela said:
MAYBE Doris was there, and she LOVED it, so that was THAT! :) Just a thought......

Kind of looks like something right out of Brie's kitchen on Desperate Housewives :D

Actually, I just found the hostess who will LOVE it, and she is excited to host. Wish her luck! If she hits 1000 in her november show, I'll give it to her!

If you don't like it and you get it, post an ad in Marketplace. I didn't get the May HWC apron earlier this year because I was moving and couldnt make the goal but Keith, dear Mister leftymac, was kind enough to send me HIS!!!!!

If you don't want it, someone else does!!

If Kieth Wears it, maybe more men will see how brave he is and see the fun he has and join the club o' fun. : - )

ritabenson said:
If Kieth Wears it, maybe more men will see how brave he is and see the fun he has and join the club o' fun. : - )

Don't count on it. Soon as it arrives, it's going up for sale.

1. What is the new gold hostess apron from Pampered Chef?

The new gold hostess apron from Pampered Chef is a stylish and functional apron designed specifically for our hostesses. It features a gold color with a flashy bow on the side for added bling.

2. Is the gold hostess apron only for hostesses?

Yes, the gold hostess apron is exclusively for our hostesses as a special thank you for hosting a Pampered Chef party.

3. Can I purchase the gold hostess apron if I am not a hostess?

No, unfortunately the gold hostess apron is only available as a gift for our hostesses. But stay tuned for other exciting promotions and products!

4. How do I become eligible for the gold hostess apron?

To become eligible for the gold hostess apron, you simply need to host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum amount of sales. Our consultants can provide more information on the specific requirements.

5. Can I choose a different color or design for my hostess apron?

At this time, the gold hostess apron is the only color and design available for our hostesses. However, we are constantly updating and adding new products, so keep an eye out for any changes in the future!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cindycooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • suzipooh
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
suzipooh
  • luvmytees