• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you seen the new beautiful catalog?

In summary, the new change-over kit is really nice. The picture on the back is really good. The organization of the kit is good. The catalog pictures are beautiful.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
if this has been posted before, sorry! I got my change-over box today and I am just blown away. I really love the picture of the kit on the back - very clean and shows it all without being so jumbled up. Hats off to whoever designed this - great job!

I'm so excited!!! :thumbup:

Yes I looked at it for the 2nd time tonight and it is awesome very nicely put together.

I think its very nice too-especially since so many people have asked over the last few years about a knife block-its right there on the front cover!

I like it too! I agree - the kit picture is sooo much better.

Man!! I haven't gotten my change-over and wont' until tomorrow...I will be at a family reunion...I will have to find an excuse to leave so I can come home and look at it!! I am so jealous of everyone who already has their stuff.

Yes, it is lovely! Just got my changeover kit today....LOVE the new kit picture as well!

I liked it too. I like how they always show the triffle bowl with several different ideas of how to use it.

I think it's so much better than in the past. Things are grouped together better. It's easier to decifer what's what - like the cutting boards. I LOVE the new catalog

And a little thing - but I was excited to see the GREAT picture of the Salad Choppers. The catalog picture has never done it justice before, but in this catalog, you can clearly see that it is a double bladed chopper!:thumbup:

I have to agree, this catalog's set up is gorgeous!! Everything is so clear and easy to see. I LOVE IT!!!

I love how the Forged Cutlery is laid out. It shows the difference in blade size very good! It was all well done!

It seems to me that this is the best catalog yet for showing each of the products clearly and to its best advantage.

What are the new products featured in the catalog?

The new catalog features a variety of products, including our popular Stoneware Collection, new kitchen gadgets, and updated cookware sets.

Are there any special deals or promotions in the new catalog?

Yes, the new catalog offers exclusive deals and promotions on select products. Keep an eye out for the red "Special Offer" tags throughout the catalog.

Can I still order products from the previous catalog?

Yes, you can still order products from the previous catalog while supplies last. However, we recommend checking out the new catalog for the latest and greatest products.

Is there a digital version of the new catalog available?

Yes, you can access the digital version of the new catalog on our website. Simply click on the "Catalog" tab and select the latest edition.

Can I host a party to showcase the new products in the catalog?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to show off the new products and earn free and discounted items. Contact your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cindycooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chef_kimmo
  • Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies