• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop the Stunning Holiday Mini Catalog for Festive Gift Ideas | PC Open House"

In summary, the Holiday Mini-Catalog is beautiful and I'm excited to have my holiday open house and offer those up in advance. I'm also excited about the November Sell-a-thon, which will be in the middle of the holiday shopping season.
riggs62
Have you all seen the Holiday gift giving and entertaining mini catalog? It is beautiful!! I'm am so excited to have my holiday open house and offer those up in advance! Wow, great job PC!:thumbup:

I'm so excited about it, too! I have a couple of people that want Nov. shows as "Holiday Shopping" shows. I'm sending them the link to the new catalog to get them even more excited about their shows.

I saw it yesterday on CC, I like it. I don't usually order them, but I will this year. I can't wait to make the pretzel wreaths.

I wasnt going to order them this year, until I saw them, now I cant wait!!!!:D

Same with me... Now that we know Sell-a-Thon will be in November and right in the middle of the holiday shopping season, I'm definitely going to use the mini catalogs to get people excited about shopping with PC!!!! :)

Forgive me, I'm new. Is the November Sell-a-thon like the one in June/July?

Yes.

Hold 2 shows in November and get something free.

Level one - $1500 in commissionable sales
Level two - $3000 in commissionable sales
Level three - $6000 in commissionabel sales

All shows must be held in November and submitted by December 5th. Individual orders and online orders count too.

Yay!! Thanks!!

When will the Holiday Mini-Catalog be available for purchase?

That's right! October 1 on a Supply order for $3 for 25 - FP58

Answered my own question from another post :)

Please correct me if I'm wrong...

The mini holiday Catalog is only available in English?

Thanks

i'm trying to order them now on P3 and it's telling me they're not available yet
what's up with that?

nevermind my supply order was dated back to sept. oops

ginamkiely said:
i'm trying to order them now on P3 and it's telling me they're not available yet
what's up with that?

Someone else just had this problem...are you sure that your supply order is dated October...if you started it in September then you need to change the date to October.

I waited patiently for Oct. 1st. Ordered them the crack of dawn Mon morning....& its still just saying recieved.....:cry:

Ginger428 said:
I waited patiently for Oct. 1st. Ordered them the crack of dawn Mon morning....& its still just saying recieved.....:cry:

I did too....and mine still said "received", but when I went to get the mail, there was a box sitting outside. Then, just now, I got an email w/ shipping confirmation.:rolleyes:

ChefBeckyD said:
I did too....and mine still said "received", but when I went to get the mail, there was a box sitting outside. Then, just now, I got an email w/ shipping confirmation.:rolleyes:

Well I'll be waiting for them tomorrow....;)
Or maybe Sat......:rolleyes:

riggs62 said:
Have you all seen the Holiday gift giving and entertaining mini catalog? It is beautiful!! I'm am so excited to have my holiday open house and offer those up in advance! Wow, great job PC!:thumbup:

Are you going to do a demo at your open house? IM trying to get ideas.:)

bumping - I'm curious how people do their holiday open houses. thanks!

YOu can call HO and see if they'll put a rush on it. I did that and had mine by last Friday. They're pretty good about it, but you have to ask...

Related to Shop the Stunning Holiday Mini Catalog for Festive Gift Ideas | PC Open House"

1. What is the "Shop the Stunning Holiday Mini Catalog for Festive Gift Ideas | PC Open House" event all about?

The "Shop the Stunning Holiday Mini Catalog for Festive Gift Ideas | PC Open House" event is a special shopping experience where you can browse and purchase exclusive holiday items from our latest mini catalog. It's the perfect opportunity to find unique and festive gift ideas for your loved ones.

2. When and where will the "Shop the Stunning Holiday Mini Catalog for Festive Gift Ideas | PC Open House" event take place?

The event will take place at select Pampered Chef locations on various dates throughout the holiday season. You can check our website or contact your local consultant for specific dates and locations.

3. Do I need to RSVP for the "Shop the Stunning Holiday Mini Catalog for Festive Gift Ideas | PC Open House" event?

While an RSVP is not required, we highly recommend reserving your spot in advance to ensure availability and to receive any special offers or discounts.

4. Can I purchase items from the "Shop the Stunning Holiday Mini Catalog for Festive Gift Ideas | PC Open House" event online?

Yes, you can purchase items from the event online through your consultant's website. However, some items may only be available in-store, so we encourage you to attend the event in person for the full shopping experience.

5. Will there be any cooking demonstrations or tastings at the "Shop the Stunning Holiday Mini Catalog for Festive Gift Ideas | PC Open House" event?

Yes, our consultants will be hosting cooking demonstrations and offering samples of holiday recipes using our featured products from the mini catalog. It's a great way to get inspired and find new ways to use our kitchen tools and gadgets.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• laylaleigh
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
missiemom
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
TheFreddiesCook
  • chefmikeandlisa